The cryptocurrency market recently saw a huge spike in prices. Bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency by market cap saw a rise of more than 10% in the past 7 days. Today on the other hand was a red day. The cryptocurrency market on an aggregate level lost around 4%. Most investors are already dreading their sudden “leap of faith” and are regretting buying in too soon. Why did the cryptocurrency market and specifically Bitcoin price crash?
Why was Bitcoin Price poised to Adjust?
Following an extended price hike, it was only natural for prices to slow down. In fact, Bitcoin price simply retraced back to a strong area, which is the 60-62K. Prices started to gain momentum back on the 30th of September 2021 when they reversed the downtrend. Following this reversal, prices kept increasing non-stop, without any breather in sight.
Looking at figure 1, we can clearly dismiss the “crash” conspiracy. This claim is ridiculous, as there are no solid technicals that prove a crash in Bitcoin prices.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin Prices Continue to Climb Higher?
Although it is a bit hard to predict future prices, one can always make educated guesses. For Bitcoin’s case, it is clear that prices are on an uptrend, without any sign of a reversal yet. Most analysts are predicting a Bitcoin Price of 100K within the next few months.
From another perspective, and talking about the current technicals, Bitcoin might adjust all the way towards USD 57,000 and still be considered on an uptrend. Plotting the Fibonacci Retracement in figure 2 shows a potential retracement of 38.2% towards the USD 56,939.
The Crypto Market at a Glance
In the past 24 hours, most cryptocurrencies lost in value and adjusted after the recent price hike. On the other hand, the biggest losers which are Telcoin, Fantom, and Axie Infinity barely lost respectively 8%, 7%, and 6%. If you think that’s too much, you should look at the top gainers ThorChain and The Graph that gained on that same day respectively 26% and 11%.
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : – 3.83 %
2- Ether (ETH) : – 2.20 %
3- Binance Coin (BNB): – 5.01 %
4- Cardano (ADA) : – 3.28 %
5- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
6- Solana (SOL) : + 10.30 % (surpassing XRP)
7- Ripple (XRP) : – 4.67 %
8- Polkadot (DOT): – 2.51 %
9- Dogecoin (DOGE) : – 3.79 % (surpassing USD Coin)
10- USD Coin (USDC) : + 0 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price has Bad News – What should you do TODAY?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Can Bitcoin reach USD 100,000 before 2022?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Cardano BOOMED 30% – What’s driving this cryptocurrency up?
- Bitcoin Price TANKS back to 60K – Should you Start Day Trading?
- Bitcoin Price Recovers while Altcoins SHOOT! Is it Time to Swap to Alts?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC reaching 50K again! Here’s what to do
- Binance Coin Price Prediction – Will BNB BOOM back to $700?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Breached 40K! Will it climb to 50K next?
- Bitcoin Price Crash! Near 40K, Did the CBDC Talk Affect Crypto Prices?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – ETH hits Critical Support, Buy Now?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin is at a Critical Price! Will it SOAR UP or SINK LOW?
- Solana Price Prediction – Is SOL Prepping for another BOOM?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Price is looking for a Reversal, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Crash! BTC Price loses 16% in the past 24 hours! What Happened?
- Bitcoin price is Consolidating! Here’s why this is a good thing
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.