Amidst a turbulent financial landscape, Bitcoin performance stands out due to its resilience against the backdrop of fluctuating equity markets and a strengthening U.S. dollar. This report delves into the factors contributing to Bitcoin’s stability and provides an overview of the global cryptocurrency market. Why is Bitcoin price down still?
Why is Bitcoin Price Down Still?
Despite significant downturns in equity markets and a rising U.S. dollar, Bitcoin has showcased remarkable resilience by staying above the $26,000 threshold. While traditional stock indices like the S&P 500 and Nasdaq saw declines of 2.7% and 3.2% respectively, Bitcoin traded at approximately $26,500 by the week’s end, marking a modest 0.3% increase from the week’s commencement.
Market Insight: Correlation and Holders’ Sentiment
One noteworthy observation is that Bitcoin’s correlation with the Dollar Index has currently hit zero, indicating a complete absence of any direct relationship between the two. Furthermore, the population of long-term Bitcoin holders, colloquially referred to as HODLers, is nearing its peak. This trend might suggest that these investors are holding onto their assets, potentially in anticipation of favorable regulatory changes, like the approval of a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund in the U.S. Historically, such steadfast behavior from long-term investors has provided stability during bearish phases and often culminates in profit-taking during bullish peaks.
Price Resistances and Future Predictions
In recent trading patterns, Bitcoin almost touched the $27,400 mark but encountered significant sell-offs, especially around a crucial resistance level set by the convergence of the 200-week and 200-day moving averages at $27,800. The range between $26,000 and $26,500 seems to offer foundational support for the cryptocurrency’s price. In the derivatives sector, noteworthy attention is being given to the $24,000 and $35,000 options, suggesting possible short-term price targets for traders.
Global Cryptocurrency Overview
As of September 25, the cumulative value of the global cryptocurrency market experienced a slight dip, settling at $1.04 trillion. The market saw Bitcoin hovering below the $27,000 benchmark, while most major altcoins remained relatively stable in their trading ranges. It’s essential to highlight that while some cryptocurrencies posted gains, others faced losses, indicating the varied dynamics of this expansive digital asset market.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction as BTC Consolidates at 29K…What’s Next?
- 5 Fundamental Reasons That could Launch a Massive Bitcoin Bull Run Before the End of 2020
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- New FATF Guidance, Capital Markets to Integrate Crypto and Blockchain
- Mysterious Shiba Inu Whale Bags 5.25 Billion SHIB: What’s Next?
- How to buy PayPal Stablecoin $PYUSD on Paypal?: Everything You Need To Know
- XRP vs Dogecoin: Which Crypto Could Make You Richer During Christmas 2023? FIND OUT NOW..
- Bitcoin Prediction as Crypto Prices Stabilize…What’s Next in 2024?
- What’s Next for Ripple and XRP: Insights and Predictions
- Crypto News: Louis Vuitton NFTs and BlackRock Boosting Crypto Prices?
- PEPE Coin Price Prediction: Can Pepecoin Overtake Dogecoin and Shiba Inu?
- 1 Exceptional Cryptocurrency Down 92% from ATH: A Potential Goldmine?
- Is Bitcoin Cash Still a Worthwhile Investment in 2022? Buy $BCH?
- Why Is Bitcoin Price Going Up?: Three Key Factors
- MATIC Price Prediction: When Will Polygon reach $1? Sooner Than You Think!
- What is Happening to Cryptos Today: Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and Cardano Analysis
- Why is Bitcoin DOWN Today? Bitcoin Price fell Below $27,000!
- Bitcoin Price Decoupling From The Stock Market
- Is Bitcoin Correlated to US Stocks?
- Crypto Price Prediction Today for Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Cardano
You might also like
More from Altcoin
While some altcoins with 100x potential are risky, let's present the more established ones. Here are 5 altcoins to buy …