The crypto market has been on an upward trend since the beginning of the year 2023, attracting a lot of attention from investors and traders alike. However, the month of April 2023 saw the market experience its first red month. Bitcoin still remains the leading cryptocurrency by market cap and continues to influence the prices of other altcoins. However, the start of the month of May 2023 has not been kind to Bitcoin prices, with reports of a significant crash. Will Bitcoin crash to 20K? Let’s analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.
Is Bitcoin BETTER than the US Dollar?
In order to compare two things, we need to make sure that they belong to the same category. It’s like comparing apples to metal (not even oranges). However, if we’re talking about holding US dollars and holding Bitcoin for the long term, we can definitely say that the latter is better.
Bitcoin is considered a good investment for the long term due to its limited supply and its decentralized nature. The total supply of Bitcoin is capped at 21 million, which means that once all the coins have been mined, there will be no more Bitcoin created. In contrast, the US dollar is printed continuously by the Federal Reserve, leading to inflation and a decrease in the value of the currency over time. Bitcoin’s fixed supply ensures that it is a deflationary asset, meaning that it may increase in value over time due to its limited availability. Additionally, Bitcoin’s decentralized nature means that it is not controlled by any government or central authority, making it more resistant to political or economic instability. As a result, holding Bitcoin for the long term may provide a potential hedge against inflation and a store of value in uncertain times.
Bitcoin Price Analysis: Why did Bitcoin Crash?
It is no surprise that the 30K price mark represents a strong resistance for Bitcoin prices. In fact, when Bitcoin was stuck around 19K, the 20K also represented a resistance for BTC prices. However, once this price was broken higher, prices directly went on a strong uptrend and reach the next target of 30K.
Today, we are facing a similar price action, as BTC faces a resistance at 30K. Once broken higher however, we can expect prices to soar higher and eye the next target of 40K.
Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin crash to 20K?
The current price action of Bitcoin is not very worrisome yet. There are two support prices that aren’t broken yet, which are the prices of $28,000 and $27,000. If the latter is broken lower, we can expect BTC prices to continue to crash towards the are between 20K and 22K. However for now, we expect further consolidation around 28K and 29K, until the purchasing power in the crypto market rises.
Best way to Hold Bitcoin in 2023
We all thought that exchanges are decent companies that do proper due diligence and cash flow management. However, the recent events proved that any centralized company is prone to bankruptcy. That’s why the old saying of “not your keys, not your cryptos” is resurfacing back.
We recommend after purchasing your Bitcoins to transfer them to your own offline private wallet, one such as Trezor. They are safe, secure and cheap.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin stabilizes at 28K: When will Bitcoin reach 30K?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: 25K reached, what’s next? BTC at 30K?
- Bitcoin Price UP above 20K – Is the Crypto Crash over?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Another Bitcoin CRASH has just been PROVED! THIS Chart Confirms it
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Will Bitcoin CRASH to $20,000?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin UP to 19K! Where is Bitcoin Price heading? Bitcoin 20K next?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Lower Targets CONFIRMED! BTC Crash to 20K?
- BEWARE! Those Cryptos are approaching a Critical Area!
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Crypto ALERT: Don’t Buy Bitcoin now, here’s why!
- Bitcoin above 20K AGAIN! Is Bitcoin Price Bullish Today?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Why is Bitcoin Crashing? Will Bitcoin crash to 10K?
- THIS MUST HAPPEN for Bitcoin to go back UP!
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Bitcoin on its way to 30K, Here’s Why!
- Crypto Analysis: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano Price as of April 21st, 2023
- Bitcoin Price is Back in Consolidation! How long before Bitcoin is Back up?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Bitcoin stabilizes around 28K, but BTC price at $50,000 soon?
What is the Bitcoin price forecast for the second quarter of 2023? Can BTC reach $50,000? Let's analyze in this …
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …
Best Bitcoin-Only Platforms for 2023
In this article, we review the best Bitcoin-only platforms for investing in 2023, including Swan Bitcoin, Bisq, and Bull …