The Bitcoin price has recovered somewhat in recent weeks after the massive gains in January and early February. The price recently rose back above the $23,000 mark, but the rise has lost some momentum. But there could actually be a scenario in which Bitcoin reaches its all-time high as early as 2023. Why could this be realistic?
How has the Bitcoin price moved so far in 2023?
In 2023, the Bitcoin price has risen sharply so far. At the turn of the year 2023, the rate was still $16,500. The price started to rise in the first few days and continued in the following weeks. The price was already able to rise to the $23,000 mark at the end of January.
In February, after falling in the first few days of February, the Bitcoin price was temporarily even able to rise above $25,000. After the Bitcoin price could not break the resistance, the price fell back below $ 23,000. In the last few days, it has risen above this value again. So if we look again at figure 1, we can see how prices went back on a strong uptrend…reassuring!
Can Bitcoin reach its all-time high in 2023?
After the difficult year 2022, the last price increases give hope for a very successful year 2023. We have to keep in mind that the price was also able to rise sharply at times during the last bear market in the second year of this bear market, 2019. But is it possible to reach the Bitcoin all-time high in 2023?
Bitcoin’s all-time high is currently $68,790. In order to reach this value, the Bitcoin price would have to increase by a factor of 3 at the moment. A new all-time high is usually only reached in the bull market, more precisely in the last big bull run before the start of a new bear market.
Therefore, reaching Bitcoin’s all-time high in 2023 would be an extraordinary event, which so far does not fit the course of Bitcoin cycles.
Can Bitcoin reach its all-time high EARLIER than expected?
Bitcoin’s price history does not suggest that we will reach a new all-time high again anytime soon. But there could be a special situation in this cycle. For that, we would have to assume that the current all-time high was lower than normal in the last cycle. This is supported by the fact that the Bitcoin rise in 2021 was severely interrupted by the mining ban in China, which triggered a strong crash for a few months in the middle of the bull run.
Furthermore, the Bitcoin price could also have fallen very quickly and sharply from its all-time high. The reason may have been the increases in key interest rates by the FED and ECB, which strengthened FIAT money. These two factors could mean that the Bitcoin all-time high can be reached much faster.
The stock-to-flow model, which became known in recent years through the Twitter account PlanB, shows that the Bitcoin price has been massively below the average for the current cycle in recent months. It seems logical that the price would see an upward adjustment even before the halving.
When will Bitcoin reach its all-time high again?
So we can see that there is a possibility that we can see a new Bitcoin all-time high as early as 2023. Nevertheless, we have to realize that we can hardly predict when the new all-time high will come. Although the above factors speak for 2023, the probability of an all-time high is probably only more likely after the halving in 2024.
Every Wednesday going forward, you can tune in to the Podcast on Spotify , Apple and YouTube. The episodes are perfectly tailored for a duration of 20-30 minutes to quickly and effectively familiarize you with new topics in a fun setting on the go.
Subscribe & never miss an Episode
Spotify– Amazon – Apple – YouTube
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- MATIC Prediction for February 2023 – Things are looking…Greenish?
- When will Bitcoin reach $100,000? Here’s a Conservative Projection
- Crypto Analysts Predict that Bitcoin will reach THIS Price in Summer 2023…
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Prediction: Can Bitcoin Price reach $60,000 in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction for February 2023: It seems that 30K is inevitable…
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Ethereum Prediction for February 2023 – Are things looking good for ETH?
- 2 BIG Reasons: Can Cardano reach $1.50 in 2023?
- Solana Price Prediction for February 2023: THIS Price is very likely!
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Tron’s Ambiguous Future: How high can TRON go?
- Ethereum Price reaching $3,000 in June 2023? Possible, here’s why!
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in March 2023: Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- 3 Reasons why Bitcoin reaching $50,000 in 2023 is Possible!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Conservative Prediction: Can Ethereum reach $5,000 in 2023?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Litecoin prediction for the end of February– Can the LTC price rise sharply again?
- Can Cardano reach $2 in 2023? The Answer might SHOCK You!
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
3 Reasons why Bitcoin reaching $50,000 in 2023 is Possible!
Bitcoin price should rise sharply in the medium term. What are the reasons for such an increase? Will Bitcoin reach …
Bitcoin Price Prediction: 25K reached, what’s next? BTC at 30K?
What's next for Bitcoin? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 next? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.
Bitcoin Price ABOVE $22,000 again…Fake Crash Alert?
Mid-Feb news: Is the Bitcoin crash over? Or will Bitcoin price continue to fall soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin …