Jakarta, 27th September 2023 – Indonesia, the world’s largest archipelago, is rapidly advancing its digital economy. Bolstered by the strength of 90 million unbanked citizens and proactive regulatory measures from financial authorities like Bank Indonesia and the Financial Services Authority (OJK), Indonesia’s fintech landscape is thriving.
Recognizing the explosive potential in this region, the World Financial Innovation Series (WFIS) is returning to Jakarta for its highly-anticipated annual FSI event. Slated for the 24th and 25th of October 2023 at The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Pacific Place, this gathering aims to bridge the gap between Indonesia’s top financial institutions and the world’s most innovative tech vendors.
Notably, a special Awards & Gala Night will shine a spotlight on the exemplary players in the FSI sector, offering a platform of recognition and celebration.
What to Expect at WFIS 2023
The event promises to be an epicenter of innovation and collaboration. Over 700 technology and business leaders from leading banks, insurance companies, and micro-finance institutions across Indonesia are expected to attend.
This vast congregation of professionals will be presented with a plethora of cutting-edge fintech solutions from renowned industry players like Newgen, iProov, Provenir, IntellectAI, and more.
Words from the Leaders
Samuel Mulyono, Chief Data Protection Officer (CDPO) and Head of Cyber & Product Risk Assurance Group at Nobu Bank, emphasized the urgent need for innovation-driven solutions in cybersecurity and data privacy within financial services. He underscored the importance of such a conference, deeming it “necessary for professionals navigating the complex terrains of interconnected digital innovations.”
Echoing his sentiments, Edisono Limin, Executive Director and Country Head of Channels & Digitalisation at UOB, hailed the WFIS as a “golden opportunity” for leaders to keep abreast of the latest industry insights and bolster their digital transformation endeavors.
The WFIS 2023 has an eclectic mix of next-gen topics lined up, including:
- Future-proofing Indonesia’s Digital Banking Strategy
- Empowering FIs with Cloud
- Full-Suite Mobile Banking
- The Rise of Neo-Banks
- The Growing Adoption of Biometrics
- The Role of Low-Code No-Code in Banking Transformation
Indonesia: A Testament to WFIS’s Legacy
Sudhir Ranjan Jena, Organizer & CEO of Tradepass, articulates Indonesia’s pivotal role in WFIS’s journey. According to Jena, the synergy created by key government officials, renowned FSI personalities, and leading tech experts has consistently made Indonesia the ideal ground for fostering collaborations and growth in the sector.
For detailed insights into the event, visit World Financial Innovation Series.
PR & Communication Lead
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +(91) 80 6166 4401
Tradepass stands at the forefront of global emerging markets, connecting professionals, products, and innovative solutions. With a reputation as the most accredited event company, Tradepass facilitates entry into new markets, sales pipeline growth, capital acquisition, and the discovery of solution-providers. Committed to unveiling growth markets, Tradepass remains the benchmark for fostering synergies and ensuring scalable growth.
- Onfido, Schneider Electric & SAS Lead Exhibitor Line-Up as WFIS Returns to the Philippines
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- Finance Leaders Anticipate Virtual Vision Finance Expo
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Blockchain Brunch: The Place to Meet Berlin’s Blockchain Ecosystem of Entrepreneurs
- Cosmose AI, with a Valuation of $500 Million, Introduces KAIKAINOW: Revolutionizing Smartphone Lock Screen Experiences
- New Efforts for Clearer Crypto Rules in the US? THIS Senator says YES!
- Future Blockchain Summit returns to reunite global Blockchain ecosystem as part of only major in-person tech event of 2020
- When is the Next Crypto Bullrun? This Analysis Reveals…
- SFF x SWITCH 2020 Kicks Off with a Live Global Audience
- “Digital Week Online” – The Most Ambitious Digital Summit Yet!
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Hits 300 Sponsor Milestone, Announces New Headline Speakers
- US House of Financial Services Committee to hold a hearing with top Crypto Industry CEOs
- NFT Show Europe 2023: Display your Business and Drive Growth!
- Ripple Forecast 2023: XRP’s Potential Surpasses Expectations?
- Record Breaking Success Cements TOKEN2049 as the World’s Largest Crypto and Web3 Industry Event
- SEBA Crypto AG Raises $103 Million To Build A Crypto Bank
- Last Call For Dubai ‐ Updates from the iFX EXPO
- NFT Show Europe 2023 Details – Valencia, Spain
- Crypto Assets Conference – How to Join for Free!
- ETFs Pave the Way for Crypto Accessibility in Hong Kong
More from Press Release
OKX Liquid Marketplace Outperforms in September, Hits All-Time High $1.54 Billion in Monthly Futures Spreads Volume
Dubai, UAE, October 18th, 2023, ChainwireOKX, a leading crypto exchange and Web3 technology company, today announced that futures spreads trading …
Geneva, Switzerland, October 16th, 2023, ChainwireDukascopy Bank, a pioneer in financial innovation, is proud to announce the launch of its …
Cosmose AI, with a Valuation of $500 Million, Introduces KAIKAINOW: Revolutionizing Smartphone Lock Screen Experiences
Cosmose AI's KAIKAINOW offers an innovative lock screen experience, transforming everyday phone checks into engaging, educational, and rewarding interactions. Integrated …