Värdex Suisse, a financially regulated entity that provides access to digital assets through its chain of teller machines, POS services and partnerships with retailers in Switzerland and abroad has officially introduced support to its devices.
Värdex Suisse announced their latest achievement via a tweet on Tuesday “Bitcoin cash (BCH) is online and available now on all our ATMs!”. The company has a few notable achievements under their belt including the claim of maintaining the largest crypto ATM chain in the Alpine nation. Its website claims 26 ATM locations in major Swiss cities including Bern, Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lucerne, and Lausanne.
Värdex Suisse maintained ATMs already support transactions of three other leading cryptocurrencies, bitcoin core (BTC), ethereum (ETH) and litecoin (LTC).
Värdex Suisse AG was founded as Bitcoin Suisse AG with the aim of meeting the high demand in the retail sector for the kind of services it offers, it has been operating independently since 2017. The company is a member of the Financial Services Standards Association (VQF) and is also a part of the Crypto Valley Zug Community.
Värdex who describes themselves as “Switzerland’s largest, financially regulated blockchain and POS network operator,” is achieving their stated mission of making buying and selling digital currencies “as seamless and easy as a regular visit to a bank ATM” through a number of partnerships.
The company recently partnered with Liechtenstein’s post office to offer a crypto exchange service. Liechtensteinische Post AG announced on Feb. 15 that it had begun selling BTC at the counter of the post office in the capital city of Vaduz. “In search of new business opportunities, Liechtensteinische Post AG has decided to offer a new exchange [service] of cryptocurrencies in its post offices,” read the announcement.
Switzerland has always held a favorable view on Behalf technology and Cryptocurrencies, the country has cultivated one of the most favorable environments for crypto companies and Blockchain startups. The country’s Crypto Valley, centered in the Canton of Zug, has experienced massive expansion over the last few years. Zug is currently home to about 750 companies including those based in neighboring Liechtenstein.
Crypto-related services offered in the country have seen strong growth because of the business-friendly conditions and regulations. The services include payment and teller services providing secure access to digital coins and increasing their mainstream adoption.
There are currently 52 bitcoin ATMs and crypto tellers operating across Switzerland according to data compiled by tracker website Coinatmradar, and around half of them now support transactions in bitcoin cash.
The number of BCH trading devices in Europe has been steadily growing, reaching around 350 across the region. However, the U.S. still has the Old Continent soundly beat with almost 1,200 ATMs offering bitcoin cash.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitcoin ATMs are on the RISE! Good News for the Crypto Market?
- What are Crypto Banks and why are they becoming popular in Switzerland?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Best Countries to Register Crypto Companies in 2023
- MEW Launches KYC-less Crypto-to-Fiat Platform
- SEBA Crypto AG Raises $103 Million To Build A Crypto Bank
- SEBI sends Indian officials to Japan, Switzerland & the UK
- Top Countries In The World With Crypto ATMs
- Top 7 crypto-friendly countries: CT Special Report
- City of Zug adopts uPort for access to government services
- Global Crypto ATM Installations increased by 72% in 2021
- Top Cryptocurrency-Blockchain News Of The Week in 5 Min
- Top 5 Blockchain Related Patents of Bank Of America
- Top 5 Tokenized Real-World Assets (RWA) by Market Cap
- Crypto millionaires & their shopping sprees
- BISON Cryptocurrency APP Review 2022 – Is BISON a Good APP?
- Swiss Bank Launches a Revolutionary Crypto Lending Solution
- Privacy Alert: Those 2 Tech Companies might have access to your Private Keys?