We have come really far enough to overlook something that is an elephant in the room. Speaking of an elephant in the room, the blockchain trilemma is still there and going bold enough. Despite an age-old magnificent adoption track record, blockchain still gasps for breath when you want scalability, security, and interoperability all at once.
Luke Bateman, spearheading the marketing and community management at Aluminate thinks ” blockchain has a wealth of potential for a variety of industries, but it finds itself challenged most heavily by scaling issues that are not unlike the early days of the internet.”
With that said, the question to raise is when are we going to find a solution? Or at better, are there protocols working on these lines?
The good news is some projects have taken these things on a serious note and MINA is a front runner in this category.
What is Mina Crypto?
MINA crypto runs on a succinct blockchain that doesn’t look at all transactions. As a result, it makes block size compact. On top of this, transactions are fast without compromising decentralization and security.
How Does the Mina Protocol Work?
The Mina protocol works on ZK snarks that don’t reveal the transaction. As a result, validator nodes need not have to verify the transaction every time. This makes the blockchain fast, efficient, and scalable. Using the ZK snarks, MINA cuts down the block size eliminating high gas costs.
Is MINA worth investing?
Mina got listed at an over-valued price during its launch. As a result, investors got pessimistic about the token, and prices fell. At the moment, bearish sentiments prevail in the market. Hence MINA wouldn’t be a good investment to make. On top of this, with ETH 2.0 rollout due this year, most blockchains might suffer which promises decentralization, throughput, and scalability. Mina will be no exception. At the same time, some of the names from the crypto market like Crypto News and Wallet Investor have a negative outlook for Mina. Wallet Investor has predicted that Mina could go as low as $0.16. However, the crypto market is unpredictable and things change overnight.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 39)
- Bitcoin’s Block Bottleneck: A Record-Breaking Bitcoin Transaction Congestion
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Privacy Coin Comparison: Zcash (ZEC) vs Monero (XMR)
- What is Immutable X? – The hidden Champion In the Crypto Space 2022? Invest now?
- NEM Token Improving Decentralization in the Cryptoverse – Hot BUY?
- Elevate Your Portfolio: Top 10 Ethereum Layer 2 Projects for 2023 Investments
- Algorand Price is at a Strong Support! Should you BUY ALGO Today?
- Buying Tokens in a Bear Market: Top 5 Picks for 2023
- Roger Ver and Jimmy Song to Discuss Bitcoin Cash at Blockchain Cruise
- Blockchain Trilemma: Explained
- The Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week Other Than Bitcoin
- Cryptocurrency ABC – The Crypto Dictionary
- Not to Miss: 4 Cryptos with Big Potentials that can STILL Boom!
- Binance Smart Chain – Devs Are Worried About Blockchain’s Unsustainability
- Get Started with zkSync Era for Layer 2 Transactions
- You Think You Know What Immutable X Is? Your Step by Step Guide to IMX Token
- Filing Your Crypto Taxes the Easy Way
More from Altcoin
Allocating a small portion of an investment portfolio to cheap cryptocurrency prices? Here are 3 cryptocurrency prices under $1 to …