Gucci, the renowned luxury fashion brand, has created a one-of-a-kind pendant for Yuga Labs’ Otherside metaverse. The pendant, named the “KodaPendant”, is crafted in exquisite silver and will be available in both physical and non-fungible token (NFT) forms. This exclusive pendant is scheduled to release on April 6 and will be offered to those who hold Koda or Vessel NFTs, which serve as creatures or avatars in the Otherside universe.
Gucci Designs Limited Edition Pendant for Yuga Labs’ Otherside Metaverse
Introducing the first discovery of #OthersideRelicsByGucci, a #GucciKodaPendant paying homage to the origins of @Othersidemeta. #GucciJewelry Discover more https://t.co/Fh6pSfmLHg pic.twitter.com/tNUDqLNe3h— gucci (@gucci) April 3, 2023
Luxury fashion house Gucci has teamed up with Yuga Labs to create a limited edition pendant for Yuga Labs’ Otherside metaverse. The KodaPendant is made of silver and features a pendant shaped like Koda with “GG” engraved on it.
The physical chain is 50 centimeters long, and the pendant is available in both physical and non-fungible token (NFT) forms. There will be 3,333 KodaPendants on sale for 450 ApeCoin each, worth roughly $1,930 at current prices. The KodaPendants will be available from April 6, and their purchase will update their Koda or Vessel NFT metadata with a KodaPendant trait, resulting in a physical update to the token’s associated animated character.
The first drop of a broader collection called “Otherside Relics” by Gucci has been launched in partnership with Yuga Labs. Both companies are tight-lipped about what is coming next. Yuga Labs noted in a blog post that the collaboration aims to “push the boundaries at the intersection of fashion, entertainment, and gaming.”
Jack Daniel’s Launches New Web3-Focused Campaign with Polygon-Based Digital Collectibles
Whiskey producer Jack Daniel’s has launched a new Web3-focused campaign in partnership with Yahoo Creative Studios, built around Polygon-based digital collectibles and augmented reality (AR). In a map-based game similar to Pokémon Go, the campaign will launch an AR mobile experience across five Australian cities where users can explore specific areas to find a “Jack Daniel’s crate.”
The crates contain prizes such as gift vouchers, trips to a Jack Daniel’s distillery, and NFT music tracks from three Australian bands: Winston Surfshirt, Stand Atlantic, and the Psychedelic Porn Crumpets. There are 2,000 tracks up for grabs, and if someone finds a crate, they can mint it as a collectible on Polygon.
The idea behind the campaign is to offer something personal to customers. Dimitra Tassopoulos, the senior brand manager for the Jack Daniel’s Family of Brands, said in an interview, “That’s something that the younger generation has not had the joy of discovering because things seem a little less personal when you’re streaming the song rather than owning the song.”
Thieves Steal $10.9 Million Worth of NFTs, Blur Marketplace Most Affected
#PeckShieldAlert In Mar. 2023, $10.9M worth of #NFTs were stolen, representing a 32.72%% decrease from the previous month— PeckShieldAlert (@PeckShieldAlert) April 3, 2023
Half of the stolen NFTs were quickly sold on marketplaces within 2 hours
~74.9% of the stolen NFTs were first sold on @blur_io, followed by 19.5% on… pic.twitter.com/ymD891aeSo
In March, NFT thieves stole approximately $10.9 million worth of NFTs, with three-quarters of them being first re-sold on the Blur marketplace, according to data from blockchain security firm PeckShield. Half of the stolen NFTs were sold within two hours of being stolen, with 19.5% of the sales coming from OpenSea.
PeckShield did not explain why the NFT thieves flocked to Blur in March. The stolen NFT activity on the marketplace was much lower in February, representing roughly 20% of the first sales of stolen NFTs, despite the platform being in the middle of a token airdrop campaign.
FIFA Launches AI and Web3-based Game, AI League
FIFA, the international governing body behind association soccer, launched a new artificial intelligence (AI) and Web3-based mobile game called AI League on April 4. Initially launched in open beta on Android, AI League is a 4-on-4 casual football game, played between AI-controlled characters, with the player acting as a coach by controlling tactics and customizing player attributes.
The AI characters do not depict actual professional players, instead resembling characters from an animated film or avatar-based NFT project. The characters will eventually become NFTs that can be traded on a marketplace developed by FIFA.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- The Rollercoaster Journey of Yuga Labs: A Deep Dive into the APE Crash and its Aftermath
- We went to the Otherside First Trip, here’s what Voyagers Experienced!
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- What Is The Yuga Labs Metaverse? Enter The Interconnected Ecosystem!
- What Is Otherside Metaverse? Read This To Know More About the Bored Ape Metaverse
- An In-Depth Exploration of Yuga Labs and the Phenomenon of the Bored Ape Yacht Club
- Gas Fee Problem: Chaos over OTHERSIDE Metaverse, What Happened?
- 5 Hot NFT Collectibles Dominating Crypto in 2023
- Mastering Yuga’s HV-MTL Forge: A Comprehensive Bored Ape NFT Game Guide
- Ethereum NFT Royalty Projects: The Most Profitable Projects Unveiled
- Yuga Labs CEO Addresses Community Feedback and Shares Vision for the Future
- NFT Market Slump: Demand Drop for Bored Apes and CryptoPunks Explained
- Top 10 Metaverse Tokens That Could Explode in 2023
- RTFKT Announces new Utilities for owning CloneX NFT…Here’s what’s New
- Breaking News: Yuga Labs Unveils Game-Changing HV-MTL – Here’s What You Need to Know for Big Profits!
- Game On: How Nike’s Trailblazing Web3 Strategy Revolutionizes the Digital Frontier
- Blur NFT goes LIVE – Here’s how to Claim Blur Token!
- Mark Cuban and Yuga Labs React to OpenSea’s NFT Royalty Changes
- Dookey Dash will be Free to Play this Q1 of 2024
- ApeCoin Staking: Here’s Everything You Need to Know About How to Stake ApeCoin
You might also like
More from Altcoin
It's long gone up through a jaw-dropping 60% in just one month! Let's take a look at this STX price …
On February 20, 2024, the Starknet Foundation team is set to distribute Starknet airdrop. Let's take a look at this …
A Bitget report recently unveiled a report showcasing a remarkable 250% surge in assets within third-party custodial accounts.