Berlinverse wrapped its 2-day Metaverse experience on a successful note. Most speakers and attendees couldn’t have agreed more. Around 50 speakers sharing the best industry advice, NFT art on display, and a great opportunity to network and chat with cool people. If you didn’t get the chance to make it, here’s a quick Berlinverse summary.
What is Berlinverse?
Berlinverse is a 2-day conference about Metaverse, Web3, and NFTs. From digital art to real-world ownership, Berlinverse provided a relaxed and laid-back atmosphere for speakers, businesses, and participants to network and talk about their interests and passion.
Networking, especially in newly-developed industries is very important. Instead of repeating the same mistakes of others, people can learn and reach key people that might help them in their journeys. This is exactly what happened at Berlinverse, all with friendly and welcoming vibes.
Important industry leaders made their way to Berlinverse, as it quickly established itself as the biggest Metaverse conference in Berlin. VIP guests such as the Sandbox CEO Sebastien BORGET, Upland CEO Dirk Lueth, BreederDAO CEO Jeth Ang, and MakersPlace CEO Craig Palmer.
To top this all up, many gifts were distributed among participants thanks to our special Nikolaus giveaways. From RTFKT to OneFootball merch, everyone was in for a treat!
Where did Berlinverse take place?
Of course, in Berlin! The location was one of the highlights of the event, as some people got mixed feelings when they saw a sex shop right across the street. However, the location portrayed what Berlin is all about: street art, sex, partying, and a laid-back mentality.
In a not-so-obvious way, this lowers the guard of people and allows them to become friendlier and more approachable. To reach the 3rd and 4th floor of Berlinverse, you’d enter from the NOTAGALLERY to sign up for your admission. Next, you could put your bags and coats in the secured coat check. Afterwards, you make your way to the 3rd floor for the conferences, drinks, and music. The 4th floor was opened on the second day where amazing NFT arts were all on display, alongside an awesome live podcast streaming throughout the event.
Berlinverse Summary: Day 1
The first day started with early registrations and a nice brew of coffee to get everyone started for the day. The founder and CEO of Berlinverse Dennis Weidner kicked off the conference with his warm welcome. The stage and entire setup felt super “homey” for all the guest to sit back, relax and enjoy a good talk. Props for the good setup!
The following talks and panel discussions tackled the below topics:
- NFT Gaming, Metaverse and Collectibles
- History on Game Asset Trading
- How to invest and build in the Metaverse
- Virtualizing the world of Entertainment
- NFT Utilities
- Gamifying NFTs
- Future of Digital Art and Generative Art
- How to kick off a successful NFT project
- Where’s the Metaverse headed next
- Doing business in Web3 – Compliance and legal framework
- Raising money through NFTs
Berlinverse Summary: Day 2
The second day started with much excitement as people started to arrive. Warm coffee was also present and participants started to network and got to know each other on the fly. The first talk was from Metropoli on how to market a web 3.0 real estate project during a bear market. The company also had a stand, welcoming people and telling them more about their project.
Other topics from day 2 were also exciting and very informative:
- How to build Web3 communities
- Launching an NFT project
- Making money in Web3
- Sports and music in Web3
- Building a brand in Web3
- How to bring traditional companies to the Metaverse
- Regenerative Finance (ReFi)
- Web3 Strategies for Musicians
- Fan experience through Gamified NFTs
- 2023 Regulations and Projections
NFT Art Gallery at Berlinverse
The 4th floor opened on the second day of Berlinverse. Did you ever walk through amazing NFT art while scanning a QR code to know more about the artist? Well, you could’ve done just that at Berlinverse. More than 15 beamers were installed to showcase the artwork of more than 21 artists. Attendees also appreciated the great art that was shown on 8 massive 4K screens.
It took a long time for the Berlinverse team to properly set up the entire space within 18 hours before the event. Props to the entire team that made it happen!
The Sandbox x Berlinverse: a TRUE Metaverse Experience
We were thrilled to see The Sandbox stand live in action. Attendees were experiencing the new Metaverse in the Sandbox live, asking questions and getting to know the company’s future plans. There is no better way to experience the Metaverse than to physically and actually try it.
We at CryptoTicker actually are building our very own offices in The Sandbox metaverse. This includes our CryptoTicker Education Village😉. If you want to experience it, you can simply do the following steps:
- Go to the this link
- Download the game maker
- Click on the featured area
- See our CT Village worldwide!
You can enjoy this experience until the 5th of January 2023. Do not miss out, as we’ll be adding more features soon.
CryptoTicker Booth at Berlinverse
We at CryptoTicker had our booth up and running in full swing. It was a delight talking with the attendees about our upcoming new website that will bring a closer experience into Web3. We also helped people in minting our CryptoTicker NFT. Holders of our NFT will have amazing benefits, so don’t miss the chance to do so while minting is still open and cheap 😉
Closing Berlinverse on a Positive and Fun Note
At the end of the second day, the VIP dinner took place at the Sohohouse in Berlin. All invitees gathered around good drinks and good food, coupled with positive networking and good connections. This is what a good time is about: drinks, food and good talks.
The VIPs included most of the speakers, partners and guests such as people from Ledger, Female Please Society and Blockchance.
We at CryptoTicker sure had a great time. It was one hell of an experience, the positive vibes, the cool people we met and the amazing speakers who shared all their experiences live on stage. This event was definitely the biggest Metaverse event in 2022 in Germany, despite the current crypto bear market. We’d like to give a huge thanks to Dennis Weidner and Silke Schütters for making it all happen, and the entire Berlinverse team.
Cheers from the CryptoTicker and Berlinverse Team, see you in the next one!
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Blockchance Review: A Successful Conference Despite the Bear Market?
- NFT Paris Review: A Successful Event! Here’s how it went…
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- NFT Tallinn is returning even BIGGER and Bolder in May 2023 – Read On
- NFT Show Europe 2023 Details – Valencia, Spain
- CryptoTicker.io’s ApeFest Adventure: A Journey of Innovation and Community
- With Over 10,000 Attendees Confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore Sets Record-Breaking Attendee and Sponsor Numbers Amid All-Star Speaker Line-Up
- Non Fungible Conference: RADICAL lineup in June 7-9 2023 Lisbon
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- NFT NYC 2023 Review: A Gathering of Optimism in the Digital Art World
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
- NTR The Metaverse Summit – Save 30% on tickets NOW!
- The Web3 Conference will gather Web3 builders and creators this May in Amsterdam
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- A Stellar Evening with Cryptoticker.io at the AFTER2049
- Adidas ITM event Review in Berlin: Big Disappointment?
- NFT Paris – Here’s how you get 20% off your tickets!
- Bangkok gears up for the Beyond Blocks Summit
- The SandBox Announces METAVERSE – SAND up by 80% in 7 days!
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
Bitget report: there is a notable shift of banking professionals towards the cryptocurrency sector. Are Crypto Jobs Better?
Bitpanda is the official trading partner of FC Bayern Munich. To celebrate this, Bitpanda is offering 2 tickets to the …
Arbitrum and Avalanche stand out as prominent blockchain platforms. Let's take a look at this Arbitrum vs Avalanche comparison