Blockchains games based on NFTs first received widespread attention in 2021. Many believed that non-fungible tokens could be the future of the gaming industry. With the rise of Axie Infinity, NFT games became a hot topic thanks to mainstream media. In fact, highly popular NFT games often have their tokens soaring in valuations. Let’s talk about 5 NFT-based blockchain games that could take off in 2022 and make millions, that’s if you decide to invest in them 😉
—-> NFT GAMES 2022 <—-
#5 DeFi Kingdoms
DeFi Kingdoms comes from the hands of developers who are very interested in investments. The game was created as a visualization of Liquidity Pool Investments, in which “gardens” in the game represent token pairs and Liquidity Pool Mining. The portion of a player’s liquidity pool is represented in the game as a pot with flowering plants. The game’s utility token, JEWEL, has seen a value increase of nearly 1,500% since September. DeFi Kingdoms should be one of the NFT Games 2022 list.
#4 Guild of Guardians
Guild of Guardians is one of the most anticipated NFT games for 2022. It was built on ImmutableX, the Layer-Two Solution on Ethereum that specializes in NFTs. It is a free-to-play online role-playing game. Similar to Axie Infinity, in-game assets can be exchanged. At the token launch, the game generated nearly $ 10 million. In the game, players can purchase the Guild of Guardians (GOG) token. This should soon have new areas of application with staking and liquidity pools.
#3 Galaxy Fight Club
Proof-of-picture (PFP) NFTs allow users to create their own avatars. You can have these avatars fight each other at Galaxy Fight Club. This crazy concept could become one of the top NFT games for 2022. The game will launch on the Polygon Blockchain and has already entered into partnerships with several well-known Avatar NFT collections. However, the game is still in beta testing and should be fully launched in the first quarter.
Cryptobeasts relies on a retro nostalgia feeling, which is reminiscent of the original Zelda game. The actual “cryptobeasts” come from 10,000 pixelated, colorful eggs. Players can purchase these rare eggs with Ether. The price for the most expensive “Rare Egg” was previously around 5 ethers. The current entry price for Cryptobeasts is currently 0.05 ether. Cryptobeasts should be another interesting NFT game for 2022.
#1 Axie Infinity
Last but not least, we shouldn’t ignore an established game. In 2022, too, Axie Infinity should be one of the NFT games that will continue to generate enormous interest and continue to grow. It has arguably the most mature ecosystem of all NFT games to date. At Axie Infinity, players can breed their own digital creatures, the Axies, trade them, or even have them fight each other. Axie Infinity has already established itself as one of the top collections in the NFT area and already stands out in terms of value from NBA TopShot and Splinterlands.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 3 Games To Become the Next Axie Infinity
- Level Up Your Earnings: The 10 Best Play-To-Earn Games With Crypto and NFT Rewards!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Gaming Cryptos To Pick In 2022
- Top 10 Metaverse Tokens That Could Explode in 2023
- Top 5 Metaverse Tokens By Market Capitalization
- Top 5 Metaverse Games For May 2022 – BIG BUY Opportunity?
- Top 3 Play2Earn Games In April 2022 – Make Money while Gaming!
- Start your Play-2-Earn career today! Will it be your day? – Aavegotchi starts in a few hours!
- What is WAX Blockchain? Here Are The Top 5 Games to Play on WAX!
- Are P2E Games DEAD? Here’s a Quick Insight into the Play-to-Earn Industry
- What Is League Of Kingdoms Crypto Game? Here’s How To Play It!
- What Are Play To Earn Games? Here Are The Top 3 Upcoming P2E Games!
- The Ultimate NFT Guide 2023 – New to NFTs? START HERE
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The question now is whether the price of XRP will reach $1 shortly. Let's take a look at this XRP …