The creators of Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC), Yuga Labs, have acquired 10KTF, the NFT game established by digital artist Michael Winkelmann, also recognized as Beeple.
Yuga is acquiring WENEW and its flagship NFT collection, 10KTF, according to the official announcement. WENEW and Yuga have a shared passion for storytelling and fantasy, and teaming up enables them to speed up their efforts to introduce more inventiveness to web3.
What is Yuga Labs?
Yuga Labs is a web3 firm that is trying to make a difference via storytelling, insights, and community. Yuga’s projects intend to rediscover what actual functionality for NFTs starts to look like and drive the space forward overall, steered by the presumption that the possibility of web3 can be actualized when we begin with dreams instead of constraints. Since introducing their premier collection, Bored Ape Yacht Club, in April 2021, they’ve hit the headlines for being one of the first businesses to publish IP licenses to their NFT holders, obtaining and distributing rights to other top collections (CryptoPunks and Meebits), and creating web3 background with career-high coordinated player involvement in their latest action plan, Otherside.
What is 10KTF?
The 10KTF is an NFT that offers unique metaverse wearables to users of specific NFT projects. Wagmi-san founded the collection, which now includes around 22,200 NFTs. According to the official website, the 10KTF NFT utilizes a custom-built ERC 721 agreeing smart contract to facilitate users to make derivative NFTs from their current NFTs. The smart contract helps to ensure that the derivative NFT can only be constructed by the existing owner of the NFT and that only one NFT is minted for each linked parent NFT. Each 10KTF item is distinctive (1 of 1) and equates to the parent project NFT. You can read more about it here.
10KTF and WENEW have joined the Yuga Labs family
Today, we are excited to welcome the @wenewlabs and @10ktfshop team to the Yugaverse. Together we will push the boundaries of where the metaverse meets reality through creative storytelling and immersive experiences. Read more about the news here: https://t.co/6NPJgmzxck— Yuga Labs (@yugalabs) November 14, 2022
WENEW is an NFT powerhouse known for web3-centric partnerships with celebrated brands such as Louis Vuitton, Playboy, Wimbledon, Gucci, Puma, and others, as most people already know.
WENEW is also home to the storyline NFT collection, 10KTF, an integrated digital showroom where holders from top NFT collections can mint and obtain each NFT showcasing their digital emblem on numerous metaverse-ready digital wearables. Yuga is also bringing on Michael Figge, former WENEW CEO, as Chief Content Officer and Beeple as an advisor.
“Figge, Beeple, and the WENEW team have found a method of creating a captivating episodic story for web3, while also trying to tap into people’s enthusiasm for their digital avatars and personalization,” said Gargamel a.k.a. Greg Solano. “Narration and world-building are essential at Yuga, and I’m enthusiastic that we’ll be able to work with the creative mind hive at WENEW in a far more comprehensive way.” The options for what we can achieve together are limitless.”
“Yuga’s first-class efforts to story, insights, and community were a great inspiration,” said Michael Figge. Their open-minded fundamentals impacted the connectivity of 10KTF. We’re delighted to be participating in Yuga and working to create incredible things in NFTs and web3.”
On November 14, a thread on the official 10KTF Twitter channel showed images of the 10KTF champion, Wagmi-San, sipping an elixir that was earlier showcased in the Otherside promo video. The thread’s closing statement is a retweet from the Otherside’s channel that tells “welcome to the Otherside, Wagmi-San.”
Welcome to the Otherside, Wagmi-san. pic.twitter.com/cNCNTqOd44— Othersidemeta (@OthersideMeta) November 14, 2022
Who is Wagmi-san?
Wagmi-san is a fictitious world-renowned craftsman. He is well-known for his grailed accessories. Wagmi-san makes accessories for Apes, Cats, Wizards, and Toadz based on his mood that day.
- You might want to Sell XRP before it slips LOWER, Here’s Why!
- What Is The Yuga Labs Metaverse? Enter The Interconnected Ecosystem!
- Gas Fee Problem: Chaos over OTHERSIDE Metaverse, What Happened?
- Binance acquires FTX: is Binance manipulating FTT 70% crash?
- What Is Otherside Metaverse? Read This To Know More About the Bored Ape Metaverse
- We went to the Otherside First Trip, here’s what Voyagers Experienced!
- ApeCoin Price Prediction: Can ApeCoin Reach $20 Soon?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Apecoin made more than 100% in the past month! Buy APE Crypto?
- Simple Guide On Pixel Vault: What is Pixel Vault NFT?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: SHIB is Set To Explode?
- Top 3 Metaverse Games for 2023 – Don’t Miss OUT!
- Crypto News Alerts: Celsius and Yuga Labs in Trouble, ETH wallets on Google?
- Playboy Magazine Announces Iconic Rabbitars NFT Project On Ethereum
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- What is FLUF World NFT? Here’s How to Buy FLUF World NFT!
- Top Five Undervalued NFT Projects
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 3 cryptocurrencies To Buy in 2023
- Can ApeCoin reach 100$? Here’s What To Know About the APE token!
- Top 3 NFT Collections With The Most Trading Volume Ever
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Nike announced Swoosh that will run on Polygon. Will MATIC increase from this news? Let's analyze in this MATIC price …
Will DOGE reach $2 in 2023 as now Elon Musk is the new CEO of Twitter? This article is all …