The first C3 Crypto Conference at STATION Berlin started last Thursday with the goal of creating a conference and expo where both Blockchain beginners and professionals generate added value for themselves. The wide ranging Blockchain ecosystem was presented by over 2,500 visitors, more than 50 speakers and 70 exhibiting companies over two days in Berlin.
Topics regarding the future and the framework conditions of the Blockchain were particularly highly discussed. For example, Dr Ulrich Keunecke’s panel from KPMG, which took a closer look at the legal framework for ICOs, was very well received. The topic of cryptocurrencies also played a major role in the keynotes and panels of the conference.
As a result, the room was fully packed when Alena Vranova (consultant for Bitcoin, Blockchain and Fintech), Jeff Gallas (Fulmo), Matthew Schutte (Holo.Host) and Dušan Stojanović (True Global Ventures) discussed the future of cryptocurrencies. But also the keynotes of Matthew Schutte (Tackling Complexity: How to create an ecosystem, and not just a network) and Miko Matsumura (Evercoin), who explained the revolutionary meaning of bitcoin, fascinated the visitors. Miriam Neubauer and Fabian Spielberger from Catena Capital showed the audience “Use Cases of Blockchain Technology”. Christian Junger (MADANA), Sascha Grumbach (Argopreneurs), Fabian Spielberger (Catena Capital ) and Dennis Weidner (organizer of the C3 Crypto Conference) emphasized the importance of Berlin as a location during the subsequent “Blockchain Entrepreneurship in Berlin” panel. “It is the first time in history that Europe can compete with the USA in fundraising,” said Spielberger.
Live ICOs as a highlight of the conference
On day two of the conference, live pitches were held in two stages on the Expo stage in the exhibition area. In a dynamic competition, selected participants pitched their ICO ideas. The winners of places one to three received a first marketing investment from Paranoid Internet, a full-service crypto and marketing agency, to present their approaches to the masses. First place was honoured with 25,000 €, second place with 10,000 € and third place with 5,000 € as starting capital. The winners are:
- TV-TWO (a decentralized TV ecosystem)
- concertVR (location-independent concert experiences with Virtual Reality)
- BehaviourExchange (identify and analyze web users in real time)
Important platform for the Blockchain ecosystem
“We have joined forces as a team to set an example for diversity, innovation and technological development in Germany with this lighthouse event. We are very pleased with the feedback from the first C3 Crypto Conference,” says Dennis Weidner, organizer of the conference. “The response of the participants to the conference and the fair shows us how important such a platform for exchange is for the Blockchain ecosystem. Events like these are important to highlight the innovative power and socio-political significance of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies for the future”.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- C³ Crypto Conference 2019 Highlights
- The C3 Crypto Conference has started
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Paranoid Internet Rocks Blockshow Europe 2018
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- Countdown to the C³ Crypto Conference 2019
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- Blockchain Terminal: The Bridge Between Institutional Investors and Crypto
- Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
- Coinagenda Carribean Cryptoconference
- TEN Capital Hosting Emerge ICO Summit In Texas
- Crypto Assets Conference 2020B | Free online Ticket for our readers!
- Why Germany Needs a Crypto-Conference
- Fintech World Counts Down To iFX EXPO Dubai
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- Adidas ITM event Review in Berlin: Big Disappointment?
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
Binance news: Visa, and Mastercard have become central characters in a new chapter that every crypto enthusiast must be aware …
Coinbase delisting: Coinbase surprised the crypto community by revealing its decision to suspend trading for six cryptocurrency assets.
The crypto market had its ups and downs. In the midst of OpenSea's pivotal decision, should you sell NFTs today?