Global Blockchain Speakers
It was great to see a large number of innovative projects and topics focused on the blockchain. The festival attracted thought-leaders like Gil Penchina, a Silicon Valley investor. Penchina invested in Paypal, Ripple, Brave, Civic, EOS, Simple Token, Polymath and many other FinTech businesses. He was an early cryptocurrency adopter and investor, and also one of the most active angels on AngelList. Amanda Gutterman, the CMO of ConsenSys, also attended. ConsenSys is a foundry to develop decentralized services and applications operating on the Ethereum blockchain. She hosted a panel with Jim Jorgensen (Consumer Coin), Paul Claudius (BlockState) and Gil Pechina about emerging trends in crypto.
More Than Crypto and Blockchain at Bits & Pretzels
#MeToo & Women In Tech
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- MoneyConf Dublin 2018 – Where Banks, Tech, and Startups Meet
- Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Crypto Assets Conference 2020B | Free online Ticket for our readers!
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- CoinAgenda Global Adds Enterprise Leaders to Speaker Lineup
- “Digital Week Online” – The Most Ambitious Digital Summit Yet!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
- Consensus 2022 Review: Here’s How it Went
- Worst Conference? Was Vitalik Right? – Consensus 2018
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Girl Geek Carrots’s Hack Like A Girl Hackathon
- The C3 Crypto Conference has started
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
- LAST CHANCE to Buy tickets for Berlinverse! Here’s how to Participate
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
More from Events Review
Every Wednesday going forward, you can tune in to the CryptoTicker Podcast on Spotify , Apple Podcasts and YouTube. Learn …
Berlinverse wrapped its 2-day Metaverse experience successfully. If you didn't get the chance to make it, here's a quick Berlinverse …