This year is amazing so far for the cryptocurrency market. Despite some tough crashes, the crypto market as a whole maintained to recover. At the time of writing this, the BTC price is sitting at $64,027.62. For this month, we have compiled a list of the top cryptocurrencies to invest in. So without further ado, let’s jump right into it.
#4 Top Cryptocurrencies: Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum has gradually over the years earned a reputation in the crypto market. In the ever-rising world of cryptocurrency, Ethereum seems to be one of the most hopeful technologies on the market. At the time of writing this, the ETH price is sitting at $4,650. The yearly ROI (Return on Investment) of ETH is almost +850%.
#3 Top Cryptocurrencies: Raydium Protocol (Ray)
According to its website, Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM). It also works as a liquidity provider that is developed on the Solana blockchain for the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX). The unique thing about Raydium is that it gives on-chain liquidity to a fundamental limit orderbook. This means that that money put into Raydium is transformed into limit orders which remain on Serum’s orderbooks. This provides Raydium LPs way to all of Serum’s order issues as well as their current liquidity. At the time of writing this, the Ray price is sitting at $11.08. The three months ROI (Return on Investment) of Ray is almost +90%.
#2 Top Cryptocurrencies: PancakeSwap (CAKE)
PancakeSwap is one of the most well-known decentralized exchanges. It had accomplished to overcome Uniswap with $3.2 billion in total value secured and more trading volume. The platform runs on top of the Binance Smart Chain which indicates that there are fewer fees and it’s faster. At the time of writing this, the CAKE price is sitting at $18.09. The yearly ROI (Return on Investment) of CAKE is almost +6727%
#1 Top Cryptocurrencies: Floki Inu (FLOKI)
After the success of Dogecoin, other similar assets made their appearances in the crypto market. Sitting on the success of the meme coin, coins such as Shiba Inu and their peers have accomplished a point of success. Yet, one should see that the main idol, Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, has been a leading strength of the dog coins. This is obvious by the number of tweets that the CEO has tweeted in support of the dog coins. Musk lately made a tweet where he stated that he had chosen a new coin, which he called Floki. The Floki Inu coin is a token that runs on the Binance Smart Chain. At the time of writing this, the FLOKI price is sitting at $18.09.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 30)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 20
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 35)
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 28)
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum – How To Make More Profit in the Bull market?
- CAKE’s Rise to Fame: Can PancakeSwap Reach the $100 Mark?
- These Three Cryptocurrencies Made people Rich in October 2021
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction – Is SHIB dead?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 44)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 43)
- TOP 10 Undervalued MEME Tokens after Pepe – 2023
- CAKE Price Prediction: Can PancakeSwap Reach 10$ by the end of the year 2022?
- PancakeSwap Price Prediction: How High will CAKE Price Reach in 2025?
- Is SHIBA INU even Alive? SHIB jumped 35% in the past 24 hours!
- Top 3 Dog Tokens to Consider Buying After The Crypto Bear Market is Over
- Top 10 Meme Coins That Could Skyrocket In 2023
- KAVA Price Analysis: Sharpe Indicator Predicts Massive Potential Gains
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …