Investors are always on the lookout for new and promising opportunities in the cryptocurrency market. With the industry evolving rapidly, it can be challenging to stay on top of the latest trends and identify the most promising altcoins to invest in. As we approach March 2023, the crypto market is expected to continue its growth trajectory, making it an exciting time for investors to explore new investment opportunities. In this article, we will take a closer look at the top 5 altcoins to buy in March 2023, based on their current growth and technical assessments.
Will March 2023 be good for Cryptos?
The months of January and February 2023 were very good for cryptos. On average, the crypto market managed to increase by more than 40% as the market cap grew from $800 billion to the current $1.12 trillion.
For March 2023, the market is expected to continue to grow, especially since legacy markets already started to take a heavy hit. Tech companies laying off employees and the war between Russia and Ukraine is heating up. Investors might take refuge in the rising crypto market.
Where to Buy Altcoins 2023?
There are many crypto exchanges that offer to buy, sell, and hold cryptos. However, we at CryptoTicker recommend the following exchanges:
Additionally, we recommend you hold your cryptos in your own hardware wallet. After the recent FTX collapse, most investors understood the saying “not your keys, not your cryptos”. Here are some of our favorite hardware wallets:
Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in March 2023
1. Ethereum (ETH)
The Ethereum price has experienced a strong increase again in the last few days. After Bitcoin initially rose more than Ether, the latter recently performed slightly better than Bitcoin and rose above $1,700 again.
The Ethereum price could reach a price of 3,000 dollars again soon. In March, however, a break of the $2,000 price mark is expected. We gave 3 reasons why this might happen in this article.
2. Polygon (MATIC)
Polygon’s MATIC coin has seen a massive surge over the past few weeks. Since the turn of the year, the MATIC course has risen by almost 100%. The hype started in early 2022 and will continue into 2023. In a more bullish phase, prices are now also rising massively.
In the coming weeks, the momentum from the Matic Coin should continue and we should see further gains if the market remains bullish. Polygon’s Matic Coin is the cryptocurrency of the moment at the moment.
3. Dogecoin (DOGE)
Dogecoin is poised to see another strong rally in the coming weeks. The January rally did not cause the DOGE price to rise sharply. When Dogecoin price is lagging a bit compared to the overall market, it is usually a sign that a larger rally is imminent.
Elon Musk could also get a taste of promoting Dogecoin again here. Most recently, he posted a picture of a Shiba Inu dog on Twitter as Twitter CEO. An announcement could possibly follow that Dogecoin would be integrated into Twitter, which could result in a price explosion.
4. Ripple (XRP)
The XRP coin has been on the brink for about 2 years. The legal dispute with the SEC already caused great calamities to the XRP token. However, most people are hopefully for a positive resolution of the case. If this happens, XRP is set for great wins.
That’s why it’s a great idea to keep XRP on your watchlist. If things turn positive, XRP prices are set for massive price increases.
5. Cardano (ADA)
In the past 7 days, Cardano managed to increase by more than 13%. After reaching the 40 cents price mark, Cardano can continue to increase to reach the next target of a price of $0.50. This would mean an additional 25% increase if all things remain constant.
Every Wednesday going forward, you can tune in to the Podcast on Spotify , Apple and YouTube. The episodes are perfectly tailored for a duration of 20-30 minutes to quickly and effectively familiarize you with new topics in a fun setting on the go.
Subscribe & never miss an Episode
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY in April 2023: Best Crypto Investments
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY before January 2023 (Don’t Miss OUT!)
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in June 2023 – NOT To Miss…
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Crypto Consolidation: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Polygon vs Polkadot: Who Will Hit $10 in the Next 90 Days? Potential Scenarios Unveiled!
- Tron’s Ambiguous Future: How high can TRON go?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in August 2022 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Crypto Prediction 2023: What will happen to the top 10 coins in 2023?
- Crypto Bullrun: Further $3 Trillion Increase as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Altcoins Ignite Price Boom
- Polygon Price Prediction: Can MATIC Price Reach $3 in 2023?
- Cardano Price Exploding Again: Is the Altcoin Market About to Explode? Find Out Now!
- Why is Crypto UP? Keep an Eye on THOSE Cryptos to BUY!
- MATIC Prediction for February 2023 – Things are looking…Greenish?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction for the Next Bullrun…DOGE at 1$ in sight?
- Will Cardano reach 1$ by the end of 2023? The Verdict is IN!
- Cryptos are Consolidating! Here are 3 Cryptos to Buy in March 2023
- Will MATIC reach 1 $ before 2023? Very likely if This happens!
- Dogecoin To Hit $10 Soon If This Happens!
- Can Polygon (MATIC) Price hit $5 in 2023?
- MATIC Price goes back to 1$: Time to BUY MATIC before Prices EXPLODE?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum phone: designed to seamlessly integrate with EVM chains and layer 2s. It created a significant buzz by selling out …
Within a few months of its introduction, Base protocol has accrued a TVL of $185 million. Is Cardano dead?