Bitcoin price has been as high as $41,950 on Binance on January 8, 2021, before a massive correction down to $30,420 on January 11. The flagship cryptocurrency pulled down the entire market which saw its market capitalization drop from an all-time high of $1.11 trillion to $850 billion in just 48 hours.
Bitcoin price defended crucial support level
On the daily chart, BTC price touched $30,420 which is just located where the 26-EMA was established. Additionally, although Bitcoin did drop below the 12-EMA as well at $35,000, bulls managed to buy the dip and close above both the 12-EMA and the 26-EMA.
BTC price is currently trying to stay above the 12-EMA after another dip-buy from the bulls in the past 24 hours. Bitcoin needs to stabilize in the next week before resuming its uptrend above the all-time high of $41,950. As long as the 26-EMA level is defended, the bull rally will remain intact.
XRP Price bounded inside a critical range
It seems that XRP price has been trading inside a tightening range on the 12-hour chart with its first high established at $0.385 and the second at $0.37. The low remains at around $0.20 while the current price is right in the middle of the range.
A breakout above $0.37 can quickly push XRP price above the last high of $0.385 and up to $0.6 as there is very little resistance to the upside. Similarly, a breakdown below the crucial support level at $0.2 can send XRP towards $0.15 and perhaps even lower. Despite the SEC suing Ripple, XRP holders have remained strong and bought several dips.
Ethereum price could be on the verge of a massive breakout
Ethereum price also plummeted with the market from a high of $1,348 to a low of $915. It’s important to note that ETH hasn’t yet hit a new all-time high like Bitcoin.
ETH/USD 4-hour chart – TradingView
It seems that Ethereum has established an equilibrium pattern on the 1-hour chart with a double top at $1,150 and a low at $915 followed by a higher low at $1,006. These two levels are the most critical points in the short-term.
A breakout above $1,150 can easily send Ethereum price up to $1,348 and potentially to a new all-time high above $1,440. Similarly, losing the crucial $1,006 support level can quickly drive ETH down to $900.
Follow CryptoTicker on Twitter and Telegram for daily crypto news and price analysis
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC slides towards $33,000 but bulls buy the dip
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Market briefly corrects, but bulls buy the dip
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC aims for $53,000 if this level breaks
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: XRP explodes by 100% but plummets down to $0.39
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH blows up and aims for $2,000 as Reddit partners with Ethereum
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- SP500 Forecast: Strong Open After U.S. Trillion-Dollar Stimulus Rumors
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC Hits $40,000 Again as Bull Market Returns
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: ETH outperforming BTC could signal start of alt season
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Price Showing No Improvements
- Ripple Price Struggling To Climb Above $0.26
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC aims for $37,000 as next target
- Bitcoin Price Experiences Healthy Consolidation Down to $26,000, Still Aims for $30,000.
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- CVC Price and SUSHI Price Explode Aiming for New 2020-highs
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: ETH hits new all-time high and aims for $2,000
- Ethereum Price Ready For A Massive Breakout Above $400
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
List of Countries Banning Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency has been gaining popularity in recent years as a decentralized form of currency, but not all countries have …
Bitcoin FAILS to breach 30K higher…Will Bitcoin crash to 20K?
May 2023 has not been kind to Bitcoin prices. Will Bitcoin crash to 20K? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price …
Bitcoin stabilizes around 28K, but BTC price at $50,000 soon?
What is the Bitcoin price forecast for the second quarter of 2023? Can BTC reach $50,000? Let's analyze in this …