Not much has happened in the past two days in the cryptocurrency market although bulls managed to push its market capitalization above $1 trillion again. Bitcoin price is currently around $35,600 and has been trading somewhat sideways for the past week.
Ethereum price has managed to stay above $1,200 and outperformed Bitcoin on several occasions. XRP price is flat and will most likely remain this way for a long time despite a bullish crypto market.
Bitcoin price aims for a 38% breakout
On the 12-hour chart, BTC price has established a symmetrical triangle pattern and it’s on the verge of a breakout, although a breakdown is also entirely possible. If we consider the overall trend, the chances of a bullish breakout are certainly higher.
The most important resistance level seems to be located at $38,500, which means that a breakout above this point could launch BTC price towards $53,000 in the longer-term.
Again, it’s also entirely possible for the bears to push Bitcoin towards a breakdown of the crucial support level at $33,000. This breakdown could potentially drive Bitcoin price towards a low of $28,200.
However, the number of whales inside the Bitcoin network has remained even in the past two weeks or even rising, which indicates large investors are here for the long-term and not interested to sell just yet.
Ethereum price aims for a new all-time high
Despite outperforming Bitcoin in the past several days, Ethereum has slowed down and it’s trading sideways waiting for a clear breakout. On the 12-hour chart, bulls are facing a robust resistance level at $1,272 which seems to be the last barrier before a new all-time high above $1,400.
It’s important to note that ETH bulls have defended the 12-EMA for the past five days on the 12-hour chart, which indicates a breakout is very likely. Additionally, more Ethereum has been deposited inside the Eth2 deposit contract which holds over 2.592 million ETH valued at $3.169 billion.
XRP price continues trading sideways but slightly bearish
XRP price has been trading sideways for the past few weeks after the SEC decided to sue Ripple. However, there is a bearish trend happening as XRP price has dropped from a high of $0.31 on January 13 to $0.279 currently.
XRP price is not moving a lot because its trading volume has declined significantly since a peak of $33 billion on November 24, 2020, to only $3 billion currently.
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: ETH hits new all-time high and aims for $2,000
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Crypto market consolidates as BTC hits $30,000
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC aims for $37,000 as next target
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Could be Poised For Further Correction Down to $0.40
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Market crashes as BTC plummets to $34,000
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Ethereum Price Ready For A Massive Breakout Above $400
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC slides towards $33,000 but bulls buy the dip
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Yearn.Finance Price Prediction: YFI is on the verge of a 20% breakout
- XRP and BNB Prices Are On The Verge of Massive Breakouts
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Seems Poised for a 27% Move Soon
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Ethereum Price Hits $670 and Aims for $1,000
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: Market briefly corrects, but bulls buy the dip
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Chainlink Price Prediction – LINK fails to breakout of critical pattern, suggests pullback is nearby
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: ETH outperforming BTC could signal start of alt season
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: BTC Hits $40,000 Again as Bull Market Returns
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Bitcoin Price Prediction: 25K reached, what’s next? BTC at 30K?
What's next for Bitcoin? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 next? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.
Bitcoin Price ABOVE $22,000 again…Fake Crash Alert?
Mid-Feb news: Is the Bitcoin crash over? Or will Bitcoin price continue to fall soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin …
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …