NFT Paris, Europe’s largest NFT event, returns to the Grand Palais for a second edition. The fair will take place for the second time from 24.-25. February in Paris. In this article, you will learn everything about the fair and how you can get tickets with a discount.
What is the NFT Paris?
The largest NFT event in Europe will officially take place for the second time on 24-25. take place in February. The conference is primarily aimed at professionals and enthusiasts of today’s cultural and economic revolution and offers a unique meeting point for traditional brands and NFT players. The aim of the event is to build a bridge to reinvent existing models and to discuss upcoming NFT trends.
The first edition of the NFT took place in January 2022. It was the first large-scale NFT event in Europe and brought together more than 800 in Station F.
This year the conference returns to one of the most famous places of culture and art in France: The Grand Palais, in the heart of the French capital and at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
The conference will thus become an important event for the NFT community and for the pioneering brands that use these technologies to reinvent themselves. As such, NFT Paris acts as a discussion platform between NFT players and the top executives of major brands committed to building Web3, such as LVMH, L’Oréal, Shopify and Volkswagen .
During the two days, participants will enjoy lectures and talks from personalities and experts from the NFT world such as Nicolas Julia (founder and CEO of Sorare), Yat Siu (founder of Animoca Brands), Sébastien Borget (founder and COO of The Sandbox) , Matt Medved (Founder and CEO of NFT Now) or Punk6529 (Founder of OM).
This is what you can look forward to at the NFT Paris
- Your favorite Web3 personalities: Greg Solano, Farokh, Matt Medved, and many more
- Art Corner: Curate a diverse pool of NFT artworks
- Web3 IRL: Explore exciting areas and collect NFTs in the Collectibles Village, Gaming & Metaverse Corner, etc.
- Side Events & Stands: The biggest brands present their latest products
How to get 20% off NFT Paris tickets
The conference offers the “General Attendee” ticket and the “Discovery Pass”.
With the “General Ticket” you can visit the conference on both days, with the “Discovery Pass” only on the afternoon of February 26th. The prices are currently still in the early bird stage and will increase in 3 days. Our readers will receive a 20% discount code for the NFT Paris if they buy the ticket via the following link (only valid for the “General Attendee” ticket). For more information about the fair, visit the official website.
- NFT Paris: Get 20% OFF on your tickets to Europe’s Largest NFT event!
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- NFT Paris Review: A Successful Event! Here’s how it went…
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Shimza, Enzo Siffredi to Headline AFTER 2049, the Largest Formula One Grand Prix Pre-Weekend Party
- With Over 10,000 Attendees Confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore Sets Record-Breaking Attendee and Sponsor Numbers Amid All-Star Speaker Line-Up
- Non Fungible Conference: RADICAL lineup in June 7-9 2023 Lisbon
- OKX Switch McLaren MCL60 Race Car To Stealth Mode For The Singapore Grand Prix
- Crypto Assets Conference – How to Join for Free!
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Hits 300 Sponsor Milestone, Announces New Headline Speakers
- Bet on EURO 2020 and Win CRYPTO with EUROMANIA!
- NFT Tallinn is returning even BIGGER and Bolder in May 2023 – Read On
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
- C³ Crypto Conference 2019 Highlights
- Start Summit: Digital Summit for Entrepreneurship in St.Gallen
- Consensus 2018 Sees Over 8,500 Attendees
- LAST CHANCE to Buy tickets for Berlinverse! Here’s how to Participate
- Paranoid Internet Rocks Blockshow Europe 2018
- Exclusive: Crypto Podcast, Crypto News, and Crypto Investment Announcements!
- Simple Guide On Pixel Vault: What is Pixel Vault NFT?
- NFT Show Europe 2023 Details – Valencia, Spain
You might also like
More from Events Review
Blockchance: A Web3 Success Story in the DACH Region The Blockchance event, hosted at blockchance.eu, has solidified its position as the largest …
CryptoTicker.io's experience at ApeFest was a deep dive into the heart of NFT innovation, filled with encounters with industry visionaries …
Cryptoticker.io recounts a spectacular evening at the AFTER2049 event atop Marina Bay Sands. Dive into a night of crypto discussions, …