NFT Tallinn returns in May as the biggest web3 conference in Northern & Eastern Europe, bringing together 1500+ attendees & speakers from 35+ countries.
In 2022, we initiated NFT Tallinn as a local web3 conference and brought together 500 attendees & speakers. They gathered to discuss the latest updates in web3 technology advancements and examined different ways to utilize the technology within real industries.
Feedback from the attendees was overwhelmingly positive, with many demanding a new edition for 2023.
This year, NFT Tallinn is returning even bigger and bolder than before.
First, NFT Tallinn’s main event is a three-day experience from May 8 to May 10 in Kultuurikatel, set across three stages, with additional exhibition, gallery, lounge, meetup, networking, and open mic & pitching areas.
The primary focus of this event is to give a complete overview of everything happening in the web3 industry to those looking to build with, invest in, or utilize these new protocols while teaching people tangible ways to start developing products or to build communities through these technologies.
It is important to note that although the event’s name includes NFTs, our agenda revolves around much more, including various tokens and protocols; developer tools and dApps; and concepts like NFTs, DeFi, and DAOs. Also, we’re not just focusing on the technologies but their actual use cases, thus covering fields like sustainability and supply chains; online identities and marketing; intellectual property and governance; and more fun topics like media, gaming, fashion, and art.
As you may already understand, the event has interests and topics for everyone, though, we’re targeting a specific audience: business executives, founders and community builders; infrastructure and service providers; and public sector regulators and software developers. However, as our tracks are designed for people with different levels of understanding about web3, we welcome everyone who’s even a little curious to join us — to learn and network with the industry’s brightest and best.
Among the speakers, you’ll find the lead author for the NFT standard, revered web3 influencers, several of the most successful founders, specialized Web3 investors, and many of the most creative minds across the industry.
We’re incredibly proud that over 25% of our speakers are women and have welcomed diversity across age, language, ethnicity, and race.
Check out the complete list of speakers here.
The agenda for the event is live, and tickets are on sale here.
You can still apply to become a partner to exhibit during the event.
Secondly, this year we’re also putting a significant emphasis on Community Events, promoting the idea of Tallinn Blockchain Week happening from May 5 until May 11.
As web3 is vast and diverse, we recognize that not everything can fit into one conference, even if we’d make it weeklong. Thus, we want to encourage the community to organize smaller meetups, gatherings, dinners, and parties throughout the week while everyone’s in Tallinn.
By now, we already have a variety of Community Events confirmed, such as the ETHTallinn hackathon (May 5–7), Coinspaid Meetup (May 9), DAO Morning Mixer (May 10), Investor Dinner (May 10), Policymakers Roundtable (May 11), Bored Ape Yacht Club party (TBA), and Bitsquad Meetup (TBA).
We openly welcome more initiatives, so please let us know if you’re planning something unique, and we’ll help you spread the word!
Lastly, we’re incredibly proud of how international this year’s event is turning out to be, with attendees & speakers already joining us from 38 countries, including:
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cayman, China, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Morocco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
That said, we’d like to grow even further and have set up an Ambassador program to spread the information and attract more incredible people. If you’d like to become an Ambassador, please apply here.
As with such huge events, this couldn’t happen without partners. And we’re honored to have many excellent partners joining us this year, including Alphabill by Guardtime, Polkadex, Estonian Web3 Chamber, Art Unchained, Blocktrade, Coinmetro, Coinspaid, Cointelegraph, Enterprise Estonia, Enter.xyz, e-Residency, gg Toy Company, Ledger, Minterest, neokingdom DAO, Prfct, Project Nebula, Swapin, Websh3, WOF Labs, Yolo and ZeroFrame!
If you happen to be in Estonia, then you must attend NFT Tallin. We at CryptoTicker will be there, and we’d like to invite you with us so we meet you in person. That’s why we’ll be offering you a 100 Euro Discount on your tickets. To benefit from this discount, make sure to use the promo code “cryptoticker” at checkout. More info on tickets here.
- With Over 10,000 Attendees Confirmed, TOKEN2049 Singapore Sets Record-Breaking Attendee and Sponsor Numbers Amid All-Star Speaker Line-Up
- BLOCKCHANCE 2023: Get your Discounted Tickets TODAY! Here’s How…
- CoinAgenda comes to Malta for its annual Blockchain Conference
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Hits 300 Sponsor Milestone, Announces New Headline Speakers
- Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- TOKEN2049 Singapore Set to Be World’s Largest Web3 Event With Over 10,000 Attendees
- Crypto Assets Conference – How to Join for Free!
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
- LAST CHANCE to Buy tickets for Berlinverse! Here’s how to Participate
- Exclusive: Crypto Podcast, Crypto News, and Crypto Investment Announcements!
- DEFI and NFT SUMMIT – BRINGING TOGETHER 16+ TOP EXPERTS on JUNE, 10-11
- Why Germany Needs a Crypto-Conference
- Consensus 2022 Review: Here’s How it Went
- The largest tech conference in Asia gears up for its annual Hong Kong conference
- Barcelona Hosts the Inaugural World Ethical Data Forum
- NFT Paris – Here’s how you get 20% off your tickets!
- NFT Paris: Get 20% OFF on your tickets to Europe’s Largest NFT event!
- Last Call For Dubai ‐ Updates from the iFX EXPO
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
You might also like
More from Blockchain
IOTA has recently announced the establishment of the IOTA Ecosystem DLT Foundation in Abu Dhabi. Why is IOTA price up …