NFT Paris, Europe’s largest NFT event, returns to the Grand Palais for a second edition. The fair will take place for the second time from 24.-25. February in Paris. In this article, you will learn everything about NFT Paris and how you can get tickets with a discount, courtesy of yours truly, CryptoTicker 😉
What is NFT Paris?
The largest NFT event in Europe will officially take place for the second time on 24-25. take place in February. The conference is primarily aimed at professionals and enthusiasts of today’s cultural and economic revolution and offers a unique meeting point for traditional brands and NFT players. The aim of the event is to build a bridge to reinvent existing models and to discuss upcoming NFT trends.
The first edition of the NFT took place in January 2022. It was the first large-scale NFT event in Europe and brought together more than 800 in Station F.
This year the conference returns to one of the most famous places of culture and art in France: The Grand Palais, in the heart of the French capital and at the foot of the Eiffel Tower:recommended postCrypto Assets Conference – How to Join for FreeTo the post
The conference will thus become an important event for the NFT community and for the pioneering brands that use these technologies to reinvent themselves. As such, NFT Paris acts as a discussion platform between NFT players and the top executives of major brands committed to building Web3, such as LVMH, L’Oréal, Shopify, and Volkswagen.
During the two days, participants will enjoy lectures and talks from personalities and experts from the NFT world such as Nicolas Julia (founder and CEO of Sorare), Yat Siu (founder of Animoca Brands), Sébastien Borget (founder and COO of The Sandbox), Matt Medved (Founder and CEO of NFT Now) or Punk6529 (Founder of OM).
NFT Paris Discounts: This is how you get 20% off the tickets
The conference offers the “General Attendee” ticket and the “Discovery Pass”.
With the “General Ticket”, you can visit the conference on both days, with the “Discovery Pass” only on the afternoon of February 26th. The prices are currently still in the early bird stage and will increase in 3 days.
We at CryptoTicker are known to spoil our readers! If you happen to be one of them, you will receive a 20% discount code for the NFT Paris if you buy the ticket via the following link (only valid for the “General Attendee” ticket). For more information about the fair, visit the official website.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Crypto Assets Conference – How to Join for Free!
- Bet on EURO 2020 and Win CRYPTO with EUROMANIA!
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
- Coinagenda Carribean Cryptoconference
- FACT: Will Shiba Inu Coin reach $1 during the next Bullrun?
- LAST CHANCE to Buy tickets for Berlinverse! Here’s how to Participate
- The C3 Crypto Conference has started
- Consensus 2018 Sees Over 8,500 Attendees
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Paranoid Internet Rocks Blockshow Europe 2018
- Top 5 NFT Use Cases
- DEFI and NFT SUMMIT – BRINGING TOGETHER 16+ TOP EXPERTS on JUNE, 10-11
- CryptoTicker announces its first NFT Collection – Here’s how to MINT!
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Consensus 2018: A Blatant Rent-Seeking Operation?
- CoinsBank Invites Crypto Enthusiasts to Sail the Mediterranean
- Kenetic and Decentraland to Host NIFTY Conference in Hong Kong
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
Square Enix is unbothered by the crypto bearish trend or gamer outcry and is making preparations for various blockchain-powered gameplay.
Are cryptocurrencies considered securities? What are the regulations around this specific topic? Let's analyze!