This past week was a tough one for the cryptocurrency market. In the past 7 days, the crypto market lost nearly USD 50 Billion. Bitcoin dominance is getting weaker and currently stands at 63%, which can be a sign that Altcoins are trying to break loose from following Bitcoin Prices, like with the events of today. In this article, we’re going to assess what happened so far with the prices of Bitcoin and try to highlight important areas of entry/exit.
Bitcoin Price Prediction – Still in Consolidation mode?
In a previous article, we mentioned how Bitcoin prices entered a consolidation state, where prices were moving between USD 31,500 and USD 38,000. When the event of the Double-Spend happened, prices were shattered and decreased all the way to just below USD 29,000 but quickly recovered back above the support price.
Unfortunately, bad news usually is stronger than good news, and have a lasting effect on the markets, which are looking for any good news to lift prices back up. Today, we witnessed yet another fakeout formation to the support area of USD 31,500 with a potential further decrease in prices.
What’s needed to lift prices back UP?
Currently, we are lacking fundamentals to net the effect of the price adjustments that are happening. A drop of 15-20% is normal when we zoom out and look at the bigger picture of the extended increase from USD 3,000 to USD 40,000. BUT, we can’t ignore the short-term downtrend that’s currently in formation. Prices fell below the 200-Day moving average signaling a change in the market sentiment. (figure 2, thick red line).
Zooming out, we might wonder if the current overall formation in prices is signaling a further price adjustment, and we might go back in the 20K territories.
The Cryptocurrency market as a whole
In the past 7 days, most cryptocurrencies were in the red, with Bitcoin losing around 10% since last week. Speaking of the weaker Bitcoin Dominance earlier, we notice that on the other hand, and with the same timeframe, smaller coins managed to make significant gains like Uniswap UNI +78% and Aave AAVE +51%.
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : – 10.54 %
2- Ether (ETH) : – 2.92 %
3- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
4- Polkadot (DOT) : – 6.46 %
5- Ripple (XRP) : – 12.37 %
6- Cardano (ADA) : – 10.57 %
7- Chainlink (LINK) : + 3.67 %
8- Litecoin (LTC): – 14.01 %
9- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) : – 22.74 %
10- Binance Coin (BNB): – 2.55 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What Will Happen to BITCOIN Prices? 2 Scenarios Traders are IGNORING
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Why is BTC stuck around USD 35,000?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is Bitcoin REALLY eyeing 40k again?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Prices Linger on a fine line, Here’s what to expect
- Red Crypto Day – BTC prices retracing from 50K, and THESE Coins lost the most
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- TA that predicted Bitcoin Price to consolidate is showing signs of STRENGTH ahead, BUT…
- Bitcoin Price enters Consolidation – Should Buyers get ready?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Ethereum on the verge of a Breakthrough – Is ETH better than BTC?
- Bitcoin Double Spend – Why Bitcoin Prices Crashed
- BREAKING – Are investors selling Bitcoins in December 2020?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Ethereum price – a FINE LINE between BOOMING and SLACKING, here’s how to watch out
- Ethereum Price breaks USD 500 for the first time in 2 years! What’s next?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Bitcoin Price loses 15% in 24 hours – Opportunity to BUY IN? Read on to see why WAITING is better
- Bitcoin prices reach a roadblock of USD 19,000 – What does this mean for Altcoins?
- XRP price prediction – The BIG DAY is here, What will happen to Ripple?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.