Despite the bad start of the year 2022, cryptocurrencies are still striving. Many crypto projects have their goals set and deliveries soon. However, the November 2021 crash took a toll on the entire crypto market. Bitcoin reached its peak at around $68,000 but crashed all the way to $32,500. Many traders and crypto investors got demotivated and became wary of cryptos. Is Bitcoin price up still? Can you still buy BTC today and make good returns on your investments? Let’s find out and lay out the perfect trade setup 😉
Bitcoin Crashed by more than 50%! Why is this GOOD?
When cryptos become hyped, their prices become inflated. This is very normal, especially when uptrends are in place. Since Bitcoin price is purely derived from supply and demand, buyers and sellers have a big role in future BTC prices. When cryptos become hyped, prices soar in valuation without any fundamental backing. Examples of such implied advancements are increased adoption and crypto policies. If none of those factors contributed to price increases, there will most likely be an adjustment lower.
Those adjustments usually bring back prices towards the average uptrend lines or support areas. The reason for that is because hype in general fades away after a while. When hyped buyers stop buying, sellers become much more, bringing prices lower.
Bitcoin Price UP – is BTC price STILL on an uptrend?
If we take a closer look at figure 2, we can clearly see how prices picked up after the crash. When BTC price reached the strong support of around $33,000, prices reverted and started a medium-term uptrend. The recent crash that brought Bitcoin prices from $48,000 to $39,000 was simply a retracement back towards the average uptrend line.
Is it good to Buy BTC today?
The current price of Bitcoin happens to be on the bottom uptrend line of the parallel channel. This represents the perfect buy price, even if prices proceed to go lower. This is of course assuming that when you place a buy order, you also place a stop-loss order as well. Here’s a setup that can be placed today.
- Entry: $40,400
- Stop-Loss: $39,365
- Take-Profit: $43,524
- Risk/Reward ratio: 3.03
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Can Bitcoin reach 60K again? Maybe, read on.
- Will Bitcoin Price Crash towards 20K? This Analysis says YES!
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Price is looking for a Reversal, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is BTC falling towards 42K?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – THIS is where BTC will reach before 2023!
- Top 5 reasons why the Crypto Market is Crashing – You may have missed these!
- Ethereum Price Prediction – 3 Reasons Why ETHER is a Strong BUY
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Crypto Bloodbath! Which Crypto is the RISKIEST?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – LAST CALL to Buy Ether at 3k?
- Bitcoin is at a Critical Price! Will it SOAR UP or SINK LOW?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Cardano Price Prediction – After the Crash comes 2$?
- Breaking News – Bitcoin Price Falls below 60K, is the Bullrun Over?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin Price make Another BOOM?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether nears 2K, Should you BUY?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – LAST Chance to Buy Bitcoin around 40K?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin
Will Bitcoin continue to rise in the coming weeks? In this article, we go over the top 3 reasons why …
What's next for Bitcoin now? Will Bitcoin reach $30,000 soon? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.