Bitcoin (BTC) price has touched $10,000 for the first time since Sept. 22 after witnessing huge gains of 40% on the day as of press time. Much of the day’s earnings took place within low periods, as bitcoin increased clearly during the early few hours and then experienced another strong rally.
The Bitcoin increased to more than $8,720 as a consequence of the first higher action and continued these gains to exceed $10,000.
Bitcoin Price Observed a Growth
Over the past week, Bitcoin has observed a growth in price, as it achieved 21.81%. The quantity of Bitcoin traded in the twenty-four hours to time of reporting was $44 B or 30.79% of the total volume of all cryptocurrencies. It has sold in a range of $7,329.2031 to $10,540.0000 in the past 7 days.
While views are tangled as for what prompted the rally, some critics are connecting it to recent news from China. China’s President Xi Jinping pushed the country to expedite the expansion of blockchain technology due to its influence “in the new series of technological change and technical transformation” of China.
Also, on Friday, Bakkt, the Bitcoin futures trading platform, introduced a new daily record of 1,179 Bakkt Bitcoin Futures contracts sold, or 83% more than the earlier record set this week.
Meanwhile, other cryptocurrencies from the top 10 by market cap are upward by 7%. Ethereum grew by 16%, XRP is upward by 9%. Nevertheless, when estimating the returns in cycles of bitcoin, only a few cryptocurrencies from the top 100 by market cap are in the good zone today. For instance, ether is falling by 10% against BTC, while XRP dropped by 15.5%.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- China Police Took Down More Than $4.2 Billion Crypto Assets from PlusToken Ponzi Scam
- Crypto Wallet Provider Ledger Hacked: Data Leak Results in Phishing Scams
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Top 5 Upcoming Airdrops – November 2021
- Bitcoin ETF Decision Postponed
- Top 9 Crypto News Summaries from this week
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin Cash Fork LIVETICKER by CryptoTicker
- NASDAQ To Launch Bitcoin Futures Despite The Bear Market
- Bitcoin Price Stabilizes At 8500$ As Analysts Say Halving Will Be Priced In Soon
- Bitcoin Price Boom: Watch out for These Valuable Upcoming Airdrops to Profit Big!
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- ICE Bakkt Bitcoin Futures To Launch On December 12
- Top 3 Upcoming Airdrops – September 2021
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 5 Upcoming Airdrops – August 2021
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Saying that a specific cryptocurrency is going "to the moon" is never enough. Let's analyze Bitcoin, Ethereum and MATIC for …
A 48-megawatt nuclear-powered bitcoin mining center has officially opened on a massive 1,200-acre campus in the United States.