TikTok – the popular video sharing focused social networking service announced on Sept 30 that it’s launching “popular moments” based NFT collection on Ethereum L2 solution Immutable X. It’s worth noting here that TikTok has an extremely high following among the young crowd. They recently crossed over 1B monthly users in traffic. The collection titled “TikTok Top Moments” hasn’t been released yet. On the other hand, they will be available for sale once they goes live here. This is BIG NEWS because this will introduce 1B+ TikTok users to the world of NFTs mostly found on Ethereum. This happens by granting the nascent field legitimacy and approval as part of the culture and the latest trend.
The official press release explains the purpose as “Inspired by the creativity and innovation of the TikTok creator community. TikTok is exploring the world of NFTs as a new creator empowerment tool. NFTs are a new way for creators to be recognized and rewarded for their content. Also, fans will own culturally significant moments on TikTok.
The creation that happens on TikTok helps drive culture and start trends that impact society.TikTok will bring something unique and groundbreaking to the NFT landscape by curating some of these cultural milestones and pairing them with prominent NFT artists. Now, you can own a moment on TikTok that broke the internet.“
TikTok’s Entry to Crypto can Boost the entire Ecosystem
TikTok is the fastest social media application to reach 1B users, according to the stats published by Capital Ideas Online. The impact of the platform among the young demographic is unprecedented and hence the adoption of NFTs from TikTok will help accelerate the NFT adoption and mainstream usage by orders of magnitudes. Recently, there has been a rush of companies hurrying to establish their blockchain presence.
According to the announcement, TikTok Top Moments will feature a selection of six culturally significant videos from popular content creators on the platforms including Lil Nas X, Rudy Willingham, Bella Poarch, Curtis Roach, Brittany Broski, FNMeka, Jess Marciante, and Gary Vaynerchuk – cementing the acknowledgment of their achievements and contributions on the blockchain. They will further partner with NFT artists COIN ARTIST, x0r, RTFKT, Grimes, and others for collaboration on limited edition NFTs. The proceeds will largely go to the creators and the NFT artists.
The platform explained its decision to launch the NFTs on Ethereum Immutable X by noting that the StarkWare powered L2 solution allows them to release NFTs without gas fees offering an instant settlement, high throughput (up to 9,000 TPS), ability to customize royalty on the secondary market sales, and developed UI/UX. Due to the recent environmental concerns about NFTs, Immutable X is completely carbon neutral.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Big Disney NFT News: Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel NFTs Are On the Way
- You Think You Know What Immutable X Is? Your Step by Step Guide to IMX Token
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Ethereum Crosses ATH! Upcoming Insane Run to $10,000 And Beyond
- Top 5 Most Expensive NFTs – Can you Afford ANY on this list?
- What is Immutable X? – The hidden Champion In the Crypto Space 2022? Invest now?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- NFTs Are The New Rave! Here’s How To Create an NFT On OpenSea!
- Moonbirds NFT Jumped By 1500% In 7 Days! Here’s What To Know!
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- NFTs: Four Artists Offer New Perspectives
- SuperRare NFT Marketplace – Home Of The Rarest?
- Playboy Magazine Announces Iconic Rabbitars NFT Project On Ethereum
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- NFT Season: EASILY Buy NFTs on these 4 Platforms
- You Might Soon Be Able to Show Your NFTs As Twitter Avatars!
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top Five Undervalued NFT Projects
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
In this article, we take a closer look at a company whose failure could cause the Bitcoin price to fall …