IOTA isn’t a blockchain in the proper sense. Instead, IOTA a so called DAG or rather it is trying to become one. A DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) is a data bank structure made up of chained transactions instead of chained blocks. This is meant to solve some of the shortcomings of blockchains, at least theoretically. IOTA has already promised a lot, but has always thrown away concepts in favor of new ones. The crypto-community is looking with excitement at the most recent developments around Coordicide, that is supposed to eliminate the centralized coordinator by 2020-2021.
IOTA News Ticker
Oct 21 2019 How to buy IOTA on Binance?
Sep 19 2019 IOTA Introduces Permanode
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Jaguar Landrover Incorporates IOTA Technology into its Models
- NEM News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Swipe News Ticker
- YFI News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Crypto.com (CRO) News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- Constellation Announces Migration To Mainnet, Token Swap On Kucoin
- IOTA announce Qubit
- Did IOTA plagiarize NKN’s consensus model in the Coordicide?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Cryptocurrencies Price Analysis: Should You Invest in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and IOTA?
- Huobi Token News Ticker – CryptoTicker
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Breaking: Binance blocked US customers from trading
You might also like
More from Crypto
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …
When markets are crashing, investors revert to DCA. Let's dig deeper into what is Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA) and explain …