As Coindesk reports 48 of the top 50 tokens are posting press-time gains.
In total, the value of all publicly traded crypto assets edged over $70bn today, up nearly $10bn from a low of $61bn observed yesterday. At publication, all of the top 10 cryptocurrencies were in the green, with IOTA, ether and stratis posting the biggest gains.
Overall, the price movements are the latest that add context to the still-unanswered question of whether the cryptocurrency asset class is in the midst of a “correction” after setting a new all-time high of $115bn in June. Even with the reversal, the market is still down just 40% from figures observed at that time, according to data from Coinmarketcap.
Yet, after winning mainstream press coverage and magazine covers, it appears that mainstream interest in new cryptographic assets may be waning.
Data from Google Trends shows search terms for “ethereum,” “bitcoin” and “ICO” were also down from highs observed in mid-June, indicating a possible fatigue in the market among more casual buyers.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- StormGain Introduces Internet Computer (ICP) Trading At 0% Commission
- Coincheck Suffers Crypto Hack Worse Than Mt. Gox
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Ethereum Price Prediction – Ether picking up and Back on Track?
- Band Protocol Price Forecast – When Will BAND Continue Rising Again?
- Crypto news site CCN shuts down due to Google algorithm changes
- Could Binance Build the 1st Successful Crypto Decentralized Exchange?
- BNB Price Aiming For A Big Rebound Towards $30
- Crypto Exchange Bitsane Disappears, Scamming Approx 246,000 Users
- Bitcoin, Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates etc. Hacked In Twitter Breach
- “Bubble” Necessary to Test Crypto’s Endurance, Millionaire Says
- Crypto Trading Volume Hits All Time High
- How 50 Cent Accepted 700 Bitcoins for 2014 Album and Forgot About It
- Cryptocurrency Nostalgia: These Five Ancient Coins From ‘17 Are Showing Signs Of Life
- Signs of Bull Market Exhaustion? Bitcoin Dips Below $10K, Nano Rises
- Yearn.Finance (YFI) Price Continues Exploding Hitting $17,000
More from Blockchain For Dummies
How you can harness its power in the cryptocurrency market. Let's take a look at this Cryptocurrency arbitrage