The cryptocurrency market has shown fluctuating trend week after week. This week (July 21–28, 2018) cryptocurrency market capitalization has a slightly fluctuating trend with a commendable rate and as of writing this article equaled $296.26 billion (see below figure). On 21 July, the total market cap was $282.69 billion. It was drastically increased by 21 billion and on 24 July, it was $303.50 billion. According to Coinlib, the total market cap on July 28 is $296.26 billion.
Now the dominance of the trendsetter cryptocurrency Bitcoin (BTC) as of writing has been increased to 47% from 45%. On July 26, its dominance was increased to 49% from 45% but on July 27 the BTC dominance was decreased to 46%. It again went up by 1% and as of writing this article it is at 47%. Ethereum (ETH) dominance was decreased to 15% on 24 July. ETH dominance is showing fluctuating behavior and as of writing this article it is again at 16%. Ripple (XRP) was at 6% last week and as of writing this article it is still at 6%. The following figures show us the dominance of these three cryptocurrencies respectively.
Now, the total volume of cryptocurrency market has been fluctuating. On 21 July, the total volume of cryptocurrency was $8.30 B. It showed tremendous increase on 27 July and it was $167.28 B but after that it again went down ‘like a house of cards and on 28 July the total volume is around $17.74B. The following figure is showing us the total volume of cryptocurrency market.
Top 20 cryptocurrencies by market cap
Following image is showing us the top 20 cryptocurrencies by market cap. If you closely observe this, Bitcoin market cap is 140.31 B(48%), Ethereum market cap is $47.14 B (16%), Ripple(XRP) market cap is 17.76 B( 6%), market cap of others is $30.64B (10%), Bitcoin cash $14.13B(5%), EOS $7.52 B(3%), Litecoin $4.84B (2%), Stellar $5.97 B (2%), Tether $2.51 B (1%).
The cryptocurrency market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Weekly Analysis Of Cryptocurrencies (August 18–25, 2018)
- Weekly Analysis of Cryptocurrencies (August 11–18, 2018)
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Weekly Analysis of Cryptocurrencies (August 4–11, 2018)
- Weekly Analysis of Cryptocurrency Market
- Weekly Analysis Of Cryptocurrencies (September 1–September 8, 2018)
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Weekly Analysis Of Digital Currencies (August 25–,September 1, 2018)
- Tim Draper Says Total Crypto Market Cap Will Hit $80 Trillion In 15 Years
- Bitcoin Falls Suddenly But Tron Jumps Higher
- $600 Billion: Cryptocurrency Market Cap Now Higher Than Facebook
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Ripple’s Co-Founder is Now One of The World’s Richest Men
- Bitcoin Price Falls Below $5000
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- LINK Price Analysis: Can Chainlink Price Reach $100 End-of-Year?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in August 2022 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- Dog Token Guide 2022 – Buy them or Sell them?
You might also like
More from Free Resources
Every Wednesday going forward, you can tune in to the CryptoTicker Podcast on Spotify , Apple Podcasts and YouTube. Learn …