The cryptocurrency market had a rough year in 2022. Bitcoin prices have fallen from around $69,000 to the current level of $16,500. Following Bitcoin prices, the entire crypto market lost around 70% on average. However, the focus of this article is on the top five cryptocurrencies that have performed well in the last seven days. Let’s go over it in more detail.
5. Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: ApeCoin (APE) +14.90%
GM $APE fam,— ApeCoin (@apecoin) November 24, 2022
We want to remind the community that one of the benefits of decentralized finance is that anybody can interact with a smart contract, or develop clients and interfaces that allow users to interact with smart contracts. https://t.co/qqZX0D5tgE
According to its website, ApeCoin is the governance and local cryptocurrency of the Bored Ape Yacht Club. Its configuration enables it to grow into a decentralized protocol layer for community and environmental mobility. It is also an ERC-20 token that is only used by developers to empower and incentivize the decentralized structure and function at the top of the list of web3. Token holders are kept afloat by ApeCoin DAO’s decentralized governance framework. The APE price has surged by nearly +14.90% in the last seven days, earning it a spot on our list of the top cryptocurrencies.
4. Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Dash (DASH) +15.31%
Dash is a proof-of-work blockchain with some extra features. It was the first project to bring Masternodes. Users must lock 1000 DASH to continue operating a master node. As a result, the master node is compelled to operate precisely and provide extra weight in the network, which impacts the price. DASH’s price has gone up by nearly +15.31% in the last seven days, earning it a spot on our list of the top cryptocurrencies.
>> Click here to buy DASH <<
3. Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Litecoin (LTC) +19.78%
Litecoin Core v0.21.2.1 released! All users are advised to upgrade.https://t.co/Jyt0w3MYBx— Litecoin Project (@LitecoinProject) June 8, 2022
Litecoin is among the most well-known and oldest cryptocurrencies on the market. It was invented just two years after bitcoin in 2011, and is generally regarded as bitcoin’s “little brother.” In terms of technology, Litecoin is built on an open-source protocol and is implemented almost virtually identically to Bitcoin. The goal of Litecoin was to make the Bitcoin system more efficient, reliable, and consistent. By increasing block processing time, Bitcoin’s scaling issues should be exacerbated. The Litecoin blockchain generates new blocks four times faster than the Bitcoin blockchain. The LTC price has surged by nearly +19.78% in the last seven days, earning it a spot on our list of the top cryptocurrencies.
>> Click here to buy LTC <<
2. Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Curve DAO Token (CRV) +30.55%
The CRV Token, also known as the Curve DAO Token, is a governance token built on the Ethereum blockchain that powers Curve Finance, a DEX, and an AMM protocol. Anyone can use the Curve DAO DEX to rapidly exchange between ERC-20 tokens while avoiding sudden loss. Curve DEX is one of the most popular places for switching and locking crypto assets due to its capacity to outcompete the impermanent loss that most liquidity providers face when stashing their tokens in particular liquidity pools. The CRV price has surged by nearly +30.55% in the last seven days, earning it a spot on our list of the top cryptocurrencies.
>> Click here to buy CRV <<
1. Top 5 Cryptocurrencies: Huobi Token (HT) +55.40%
The Huobi token is the medium of exchange of the Chinese cryptocurrency exchange Huobi. It offers benefits to its holders when they utilize the exchange. Huobi Token (HT) is an Ethereum-based decentralized token. Huobi Group created and distributed the token, which has a limited quantity of 500,000,000 HT that will never be increased. The HT price has surged by nearly +55.40% in the last seven days, earning it a spot on our list of the top cryptocurrencies.
>> Click here to buy HT<<
Are you looking for a chart analysis tool that doesn’t distract you with community messages and other noise? Check out GoCharting! This is an easy-to-use online charting tool that requires no downloads or prior knowledge.
- Top 5 Worst Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 45
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 46
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 50)
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 48
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 40)
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 34
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 26
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 29
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 25)
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 26)
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 3
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 5 Performing Cryptocurrencies of the Week -(Week 30)
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …