Though the top cryptocurrency exchanges offer charts, many don’t offer the analytical features crypto traders need to make good trading decisions. To help fill this need, CoinTrackinghas partnered with two companies that specialize in cryptocurrency analytics: IntoTheBlock and Cryptosheets. These new integrations provide a whole new use case for the world’s most popular crypto tax software.
What is CoinTracking?
CoinTracking was founded in 2012 and went online in April 2013 as the world’s first cryptocurrency tax reporting tool and portfolio manager. The company now has over 585,000 active users, which makes it the leader in the space. While crypto traders are CoinTracking’s main demographic, the company’s powerful portfolio management tools have made it popular among crypto tax and investment firms as well.
Now that CoinTracking integrates with IntoTheBlock and CryptoSheets, it has a new use case. In conjunction with the two new plug-ins, CoinTracking can now be used to research altcoins and create entirely new trading strategies. IntoTheBlock’s deep analytical features can be used to make crypto price movement predictions, while CryptoSheets gives traders the ability to create their own custom spreadsheets and charts.
Cryptosheets is a spreadsheet plugin for Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets that’s tailor-made for cryptocurrency traders. The plugin can be used to pull data from CoinMarketCap, the mining profits calculator WhatToMine, cryptocurrency data provider CoinMetrics.io, Cryptocompare, ParadigmAPI and many other sources including top exchanges like Gemini, Bittrex, and others.
The partnership between Cryptosheets and CoinTracking lets CoinTracking subscribers use their portfolio data to create their own customized crypto charts. The integration benefits current Cryptosheets users as well because it expands the number of exchanges that work with the plugin.
How to use it
Anyone who knows their way around a spreadsheet can use Cryptosheets to quickly and easily create their own crypto charts. Those that need help getting started can use one of Cryptosheets’ many templates as a starting point.
Related: Stats junkies: dive deep into coin data with this free new CoinTracking plug-in
Free Forever– Cryptosheets’ beginner-oriented subscription option– provides full access to all of Cryptosheets’ features. Usage is the only limitation. Free Forever subscribers can process as many as 1,000 API requests per month. The promo code #ICAMEFROMCOINTRACKING reduces all paid Cryptosheets subscriptions by 20%.
Several IntoTheBlock-powered widgets are now available directly through CoinTracking. Current CoinTracking customers don’t have to sign up for an IntoTheBlock account to access them, since they’re built into the interface. Even more metrics are available through IntoTheBlock’s paid subscription service.
How to use it
CoinTracking’s new IntoTheBlock widgets are especially useful for researching altcoins. Prospective investors can see whether or not a coin’s value is concentrated in the hands of a few investors, for example.
Additional data is available through IntoTheBlock’s main website via the “Dive Deeper” and “See More Signals” buttons. IntoTheBlock’s paid service supports over 25 metrics, which can be used to determine short and long term price movements. Two two-minute tutorials are embedded below each metric. These explain what the metrics do and how to use them to make predictions.
Related: Feature upgrade: Here’s yet another free charts enhancement
IntoTheBlock’s standard trial period is seven days, but CoinTracking subscribers can use IntoTheBlock for a full 90 days before they run into the paywall.
In addition to calculating taxes and keeping track of multiple crypto exchange accounts, CoinTracking can now be used to analyze coins and predict future price movements. These new analytical features make CoinTracking an even more essential tool for crypto traders.
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Crypto Traders: Don’t Make This Costly Tax Mistake
- Best Crypto Trading and Charting Software 2023
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Top 5 Tax Tracking Tools for Cryptocurrency
- Top 3 Cryptocurrency Trading tools for Beginners
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Twitter officially introduces NFT profile picture support
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Tracking Your Crypto Portfolio and NFTs Made Easy: Discover the 5 Best Token and NFT Trackers of 2023
- Has Your Computer Been Cryptojacked?
- Everything you need to know about PrimeXBT’s Margin Trading and Covesting
- Why is Cardano Price DOWN? Don’t get FOOLED!
- BTI Claims $6 Billion Daily Cryptocurrency Volume is Fraud, How to Combat it?
- Big Disney NFT News: Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, Marvel NFTs Are On the Way
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Top 10 Crypto Trading Bots to Help You 2x Your Profits
- How to add Avalance (AVAX) to MetaMask?
- How PrimeXBT’s Covesting Copy Trading Module Converted $400,000 Into $8.5 Million?
You might also like
More from Sponsored Post
SMURFS Coin ($SMURFS): Missed PEPE? Here’s another alternative…
SMURFS Coin: In this article, we talk about what is Smurfs coin and how to buy Smurfs. Did you miss …
Mondo Gate is REVOLUTIONIZING Bitcoin Storage, Here’s How!
Mondo Gate, a company from Neustadt in Holstein, aims to combine convenience and security of cryptocurrency custody. Read to find …