As previously reported, the Las Vegas Block Week will take place between October 26th and 28th, 2019.
Now, the CoinAgenda has announced speakers for the conference. These are as follows:
- Jed McCaleb, president and CEO of Stellar.org, one of the fastest and most widely used cryptocurrency payment systems, co-founder and former technology leader at Ripple Labs, also a developer of the first Bitcoin Exchange 2010, MTGox.
- Liam Robertson, Managing Director, Alphabit Fund.
- William Quigley, CEO of Ospkins and WAX Token; former Managing Director of Clearstone Venture Partners.
- Miko Matsumara, co-founder of Evercoin; Risk partners at Gumi Cryptos and BitBull Capital.
- David Siemer, CEO of Wave Financial; Managing Director of Wavemaker Partners; Complementary to Wavemaker Genesis
- Irina Litchfield, founder and CEO of BlockchainCubed.
- Shawn Owen, co-founder of SALT Lending; Co-founder and CEO of EQUA Start
- Joseph Cutler, Partner of Perkins Coie.
- Chris Kitze, CEO of CoinApps, co-founder of FlashCoin.
“Investing in cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies has finally reached the mainstream,” said Michael Terpin, founder of CoinAgenda. “Some of the largest institutional investors are launching services and trading platforms to bring crypto currencies to the masses, and CoinAgenda has been involved in every step, right down to the days when Bitcoin was still available for $ 200. We are pleased to enter this new era with some of the industry’s top leaders, fund managers and visionaries, sharing the same stage with them. “
For our readers there is of course a discount of $ 200. Either use this direct link or use the discount code: CRYPTOTICKER on the CoinAgenda homepage.
Instant Crypto Credit Lines™ from only 5.9% APR. Earn up to 8% interest per year on your Stablecoins, USD, EUR & GBP. $100 million custodial insurance.
This post may contain promotional links that help us fund the site. When you click on the links, we receive a commission - but the prices do not change for you! :)
Disclaimer: The authors of this website may have invested in crypto currencies themselves. They are not financial advisors and only express their opinions. Anyone considering investing in crypto currencies should be well informed about these high-risk assets.
Trading with financial products, especially with CFDs involves a high level of risk and is therefore not suitable for security-conscious investors. CFDs are complex instruments and carry a high risk of losing money quickly through leverage. Be aware that most private Investors lose money, if they decide to trade CFDs. Any type of trading and speculation in financial products that can produce an unusually high return is also associated with increased risk to lose money. Note that past gains are no guarantee of positive results in the future.
You might also like
More from Press Release
Unitize, a free virtual event focusing on blockchain and DLT, will take place from July 6-10, 2020. Some of the …
Transactions secured by smart contracts, game stats traceable in a blockchain explorer, about 35,000 ETH already won by players – …