YFI had a wild week jumping from a low of $7,451 on November 5 to a peak of $17,500, and still currently trading at $15,165, outperforming the market, even Bitcoin. YFI has been trading inside a massive downtrend since September 13.
The digital asset formed a head and shoulders pattern which broke bearish on October 2 with a lot of continuation, dropping the price of YFI to lows not seen since August 16. The first time the RSI got oversold was on November 5 when YFI’s price exploded by 140% within 48 hours.
Yearn.Finance has regained the 12-EMA and the 26-EMA, turning both into support levels.
YFI Price Analysis: On-Chain Metrics
The In/Out of the Money Around Price chart shows very little resistance on the way up. The most notable area seems to be contained between $15,171 and $15,597, which has 1,610 YFI in purchasing power.
In comparison, the support area between $13,810 and $14,278 has 1,020 addresses that bought close to 10,700 YFI tokens, around 6 times stronger than the resistance ahead. The IOMAP chart suggests that YFI can easily climb towards $17,469 with very little opposition.
Even more interesting is the huge spike in the number of new addresses joining the network which has seen a 100% rise in the past 7 days. Similarly, the number of active addresses also jumped by 55%. These metrics indicate a huge rise in the increase in interest in the digital asset.
YFI Price Analysis: Technical Indicators
On the 4-hour chart, we can see a clear shift in the momentum of the trend which has turned bullish. The digital asset has climbed above the 50-SMA, 100-SMA, and 200-SMA.
Currently, YFI’s price seems to be forming an equilibrium pattern establishing several higher lows and lower highs. The pattern is on the verge of a breakout, which favors the bulls considering the recent momentum.
A bullish price target would be around $20,000, while a bearish breakout would most likely drive YFI towards $12,000.
The 4-hour isn’t yet a confirmed uptrend as the bulls would need to establish a higher high compared to $17,500. It’s important to note that the 4-hour chart hasn’t been inside an uptrend since September 27.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- YFI Price Poised For A Steeper Correction After Bearish Breakout
- Yearn.Finance Price Prediction: YFI Turns Bearish, Targets $18,000
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Top 3 Price Prediction: Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple on the verge of a massive breakout
- Yearn.Finance Price Prediction: YFI touches $40,000 and aims for more
- Chainlink Price Trends Higher And Sits At A Crucial Level
- Chainlink Price Breaks Out Of Critical Pattern Aiming For Higher Highs
- Newscrypto Coin (NWC) Price Could Be On The Verge of a Massive Surge
- Chainlink Price Prediction – LINK fails to breakout of critical pattern, suggests pullback is nearby
- Chainlink Price Prediction: LINK ready to climb higher after defending critical level
- Top 3 Price Prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple: ETH hits new all-time high and aims for $2,000
- Yearn.Finance (YFI) Price Continues Exploding Hitting $17,000
- Chainlink Price Prediction: LINK jumps 7.6% to hit $10.67
- Chainlink Price Prediction: LINK aiming for a 25% move
- Ethereum Price Ready For A Massive Breakout Above $400
- Ethereum Price Prediction – ETH On The Verge of a Massive Breakout
- YFI Hits $12,800, Briefly Overtakes Bitcoin as Most Expensive Cryptocurrency!
- LINK Price Jumps to $11.5 After Strong Rebound
- Ripple Price Prediction: XRP Downtrend Continues
- Civic Price Prediction: CVC explodes 600% after Coinbase listing
You might also like
More from TradingView
Ethereum's staking is booming, but the value of DeFi assets is dropping consistently. Dive into the factors causing this shift, …
Stellar Lumens (XLM) is not just another cryptocurrency. With expanded user access, widespread acceptance, and stability amidst market fluctuations, it's …