With every year passing, the cryptocurrency community innovates in new technological advancements. Back in 2017, Bitcoin and other altcoins boomed and became mainstream. Later in 2019, the DeFi space started to progress and innovate with many projects popping up. Later up to 2021, we witnessed the rise of NFTs, DEXs, and Meme Coins. Every investor who managed to capitalize early on each trend managed to make hefty profits. Today, everyone is eyeing Web3.0 projects. Being able to partake in such projects in the early stages would most probably be beneficial. That’s why in this article, we’re going to talk about 5 Web3 tokens that have huge potentials.
What are Web3 Tokens ?
Web3 represents an upgrade of the World Wide Web, focusing on decentralization. Today, the tech industry is making decentralization more accessible, especially to those who believe in inclusivity and breaking centralized boundaries. In simple terms, it is an ecosystem leveraging blockchain technology for settling needs. In turn, Web3 tokens are simply tokens that are issued from crypto companies that revolve around the Web3 ecosystem. They either help in scaling, integrating, or even building Web3 Dapps.
Top 5 Web3 Tokens that Can BOOM in the Next Bullrun
#5 Polygon (MATIC)
Polygon is a project that aims to bring Ethereum’s blockchain to the masses. In order to do so, it provides an easy “plug-and-play” solution to crypto projects. This not only increases the demand for Ethereum, but also for the entire crypto industry. Using Polygon, one can create optimistic rollup chains, ZK rollup chains, stand-alone chains, or any other kind of infrastructure required by the developer.
Having a project like Polygon helping in scaling the “internet-of-things” and onboarding projects to a decentralized ecosystem is definitely a great initiative. This project should definitely boom when Web3.0 becomes closer to reality.
#4 Stratos (STOS)
Stratos is a great project that also helps in allowing companies to plug into the Web3.0 ecosystem. They basically are a decentralized data architecture that provides scalable storage, database, and computation networks. Strong data processing is key in enabling Web3.0, and Stratos provides the necessary data storage and database architecture to tackle the future web.
#3 Helium Network (HNT)
Helium Network is a decentralized wireless network that helps devices connect wirelessly to the Internet anywhere in the world. Thanks to its secure and open-source application, developers have the opportunity to build low-power and internet-connected devices at a cheaper and faster pace. This is the perfect introduction for projects and companies into the soon-to-come Web3.0.
#2 Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot is a cryptocurrency also known as the “Ethereum Killer”. It basically seeks to incentivize a global network of computers to operate a blockchain on top of which users can launch and operate their own blockchains. It is a next-generation blockchain designed to connect multiple specialized blockchains into one unified network. Polkadot is a top competitor and can take advantage of the Web3.0 anticipation and rise higher in the blockchain realm.
#1 Flux (FLUX)
Last but not least, we have FLUX on the list of the best Web3 tokens that will boom further along with Web3.0. Flux is a scalable and decentralized cloud infrastructure. Just as its peers, it allows projects to develop, manage, and create applications on multiple servers all at once. This will prep all companies for when Web 3.0 launches, and plug into other Dapps in a totally decentralized ecosystem.
“The Flux Ecosystem is a fully-operational suite of decentralized computing services and blockchain-as-a-service solutions which offer an interoperable, decentralized, AWS-like development environment.” – Coinmarketcap
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Polygon Matic Price shoots 8% while Cryptos Retrace – Buy Matic?
- Polygon Price Prediction – This Chart Predicts a 100% MATIC Price Increase!
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- The Top 5 Polkadot Projects
- Polkadot: A next-generation blockchain protocol
- Polygon vs Polkadot: Who Will Hit $10 in the Next 90 Days? Potential Scenarios Unveiled!
- Get Ahead of the Game: Top 10 Web 3.0 Cryptos to Watch in 2023
- Ethereum breaks USD 4,000 and THOSE projects prepare to go HIGHER
- Best Staking Tokens in 2023: Diversify Your Crypto Holdings
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 51
- Is Polkadot Dead? Strong competition in the Crypto Scene! Buy DOT?
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies Of The Week – Week 22
- Helium Price Surges by 200%: Why is HNT Price Rising?
- Top 5 Altcoins to BUY in May 2021 – Best Cryptocurrency Investments
- BEWARE! Those Cryptos are approaching a Critical Area!
- What is Arbitrum? Is it the Best L2 Solution in 2022?
- Helium Price $HNT is about to CRASH? Maybe, Here’s what to do
- Top 5 Cryptocurrencies of the Week -Week 36
You might also like
More from Altcoin
It's long gone up through a jaw-dropping 60% in just one month! Let's take a look at this STX price …
On February 20, 2024, the Starknet Foundation team is set to distribute Starknet airdrop. Let's take a look at this …