Like every start of the week, people go back to work on a not-so-fun Monday. In parallel, different markets show signs of price stalling, as buying momentum lessens. This is especially true when markets are at all-time high levels. Today, the Cryptocurrency market is down by almost 9% and lost around USD 140 Billion in market capitalization. Although Bitcoin barely lost 3% of its price, which are the top loser coins that caused this red day?
Why do RED DAYS occur?
Before checking the top loser coins, we need to understand that red days are part of the game. The markets will NEVER be green the whole time. Prices fluctuate based on supply and demand, and that’s something good in developed markets, and the cryptocurrency market is no different.
Speaking about today, red days can occur due to several reasons:
- Weaker buying momentum and in turn, stronger selling pressure
- Whales moving their holdings to other coins, picked up by algorithmic trading as a downtrend, and thus a snowball effect happened downwards
- Bitcoin prices taking breathers – Bitcoin is known to have a market dominance of +60%, so any move in BTC prices will definitely be reflected across the whole cryptocurrency market
Top 10 Losers – High capped
Most loser coins were low capped coins, that are most volatile due to their low cap nature. But here below, we’re going to mention those loser coins that have a market cap higher than 1 Billion and lost the most within the past 24 hours:
- Elrond (EGLD): – 15.28 %
- Dogecoin (DOGE): -14.99%
- Zcash (ZEC): – 12.88%
- Near Protocol (NEAR): – 12.46 %
- Algorand (ALGO): – 12.27 %
- EOS (ESO): – 11.61 %
- Bitcoin SV (BSV): – 11.55 %
- Tezos (XTZ): – 10.71 %
- Stellar (XLM): – 10.32 %
- Tron (TRX): – 9.78 %
If we closely look at figure 1, this red day shouldn’t be worrisome, and represents a normal price-action pattern. If this red day is extended for another day or two, then we might say that prices corrected heavily, and it might be a good idea to enter the market with lower prices.
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Correction Day is HERE! Should you SELL HIGH or BUY LOW?
- 3 Reasons why the Crypto Market CRASHED! Here’s what happened
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Prices Linger on a fine line, Here’s what to expect
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Will Bitcoin Price recover?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- XRP Price Prediction – Can 2022 be the BEST Year for Ripple?
- Bitcoin crashes 6% again – What’s going on with Cryptocurrencies?
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Why did Bitcoin Price Crash?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Is BITCOIN a good investment in 2021?
- Bitcoin Price TANKS back to 60K – Should you Start Day Trading?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin Double Spend – Why Bitcoin Prices Crashed
- BITCOIN Prices Hit 60K! Will Bitcoin Price BOOM HIGHER?
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Solana Price Prediction – Is SOL Prepping for another BOOM?
- Polkadot price is showing SUPER strong technicals – How to potentially make 16% in ONE WEEK
- Don’t Buy Bitcoins right now, here’s why
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …