Dash team announced on May 05 that their project Dash Pay has partnered with AnkerPay, in a bid to make Dash cryptocurrency available across South Africa and in other territories at ATMs. This will allow users to buy/sell Dash at AnkerPay ATMs, as well as pay for good and services at the company’s Point of Sale (POS) locations. The Dash cryptocurrency has further been integrated in the AnkerPay wallet, with a built in exchange functionality.
The move will greatly help adoption of Dash and cryptocurrencies in general, by making availability easy and facilitating liquidity. It will also enable Dash cryptocurrency to be used in daily life, as a payment for goods and services.
The team further announced that Dash has been integrated in the PlusBit wallet – a user friendly wallet with accurate crypto to FIAT quotations.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
About Dash Cryptocurrency
Dash is a mineable cryptocurrency, which aims to be the digital cash. It is based on Bitcoin, but different than and improved upon the original version. It includes major features such as two-tier incentivized network otherwise known as Masternodes functionality, InstantSend and PrivateSend.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- PIVX Releases Roadmap For The Future – What’s To Come?
- How to Use Dash Cryptocurrency?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: Can SHIB Price reach $3 in 2023?
- Trilliant: Bringing Cryptocurrency ATMs to the Mainstream
- MBAex to bring Dash to Southeast Asia
- How does Dash Cryptocurrency work?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Monaco Debit Card Rebrands to CRYPTO.com
- Band Protocol: Atomic Wallet Integration, 2nd Testnet Launch
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Argent v1 Smart Wallet – 1-Click Comprehensive DeFi On The Go
- Maker DAO DAI Gaming Initiative – Marble Cards And Battle DAO Bag Bounties
- NBA Team, Dallas Mavericks, Now Accepts Dogecoin
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Chivo Wallet – An Overview Of El Salvador’s $30 Bitcoin Airdrop Plan
- A Large Crypto ATM Network in Switzerland now supports BCH
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Crypto News Weekly Round-Up
- Synthetix Upgrade – Traditional Assets Trading Incoming
- Kuwait Finance House, Kuwait’s Central Bank, Embraces Ripple (XRP)
You might also like
More from Altcoin
It is essential to highlight the importance of cryptocurrencies despite the current crashing market. Here are 5 reasons why cryptos …