Ever since the cryptocurrency market experienced a meteoric growth in the last couple of months, institutional investors have been eyeing the market warily as the massive profits that stood to be made from the volatile price swings caught their attention.
However, until today, there has been a lack of institutional-grade tools for the multi-trillion-dollar hedge fund industry and none specifically with the required compliance capabilities.
Introducing Blockchain Terminal
First introduced in October 2017, Blockchain Terminal (BCT) seeks to address the gap between institutional investors and the budding cryptocurrency market. By combining market data from 40 cryptocurrency exchanges and over 1,500 cryptocurrencies, as well as news from publications and social media, the BCT framework creates a complete picture of the crypto world, allowing hedge fund managers to understand the whole ecosystem and make informed investment decisions.
The BCT framework goes hand in hand with the Compliance Guard Technology – BCT’s proprietary guarantee that institutional investors can confidently participate in the emerging market of cryptocurrencies. The inception of Compliance Guard dates all the way back to 2015, when it was proposed as a mechanism to help combat the financial industry’s fraud and transparency issues.
Source: Blockchain Terminal
Of course, such a robust system requires a huge power source. The Blockchain Terminal is powered by the BCT utility token, which is used to subscribe to applications within the terminal, encouraging an open development environment.
The token is placed on a smart contract on the public Ethereum network and will appear on the private BCT network. The token will be used to register, transact, and utilize applications, all within the platform.
Experienced Executive Team
The Blockchain Terminal Executive Team is backed by a strong executive team with decades of combined experience in the Fintech ecosystem. The team is led by Bob Bonomo, an ex-Wall Street powerhouse who has over 30 years of experience with asset management and blockchain services.
Bonomo has had a lot of experience managing multi-billion dollar hedge funds – he is the former Chief Information Officer (CIO) of two of the largest asset management firms in the U.S.: OppenheimerFunds ($250 billion in assets under management) & AllianceBernstein ($500 billion in assets under management). He was also one of the early adopters of cryptocurrencies, as he first entered the market in 2013 as a consultant for Second Market and has always been a prominent figure there ever since.
Recently, Blockchain Terminal participated in the C3 Crypto Conference in Berlin, where they introduced BCT to a European/German audience and received an overwhelmingly positive feedback. Bonomo later recorded a short video about the event and thanked Dennis Weidner along with the Paranoid Internet team for being the German representatives/advisors of BCT.
“Dennis can answer any questions you may have about Blockchain Terminal,” Bonomo said.
Source: Bob Berlin Vimeo
Blockchain Terminal’s ICO has been going on for almost a month now and will end on April 30th. After the end of the mainsale, the BCT tokens will be released and the team will be delivering the beta terminals to the participating hedge funds and other institutions over the next few weeks.
For more information, visit Blockchain Terminal’s official website here.
“We will see you on the blockchain.”
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bitwala Raises €4m Fund To Launch Blockchain Banking In Germany
- Highlights from the spectacular CoinsBank Blockchain Cruise
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- C3: Gathering of the Crypto-Ecosystem in Berlin
- C³, Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference
- Paranoid Internet Rocks Blockshow Europe 2018
- Orchid Joins The Blockchain Association
- Public Warning: Unmasking Upland Metaverse Game Scheme in the Crashing Crypto Market
- SEBA Crypto AG Raises $103 Million To Build A Crypto Bank
- MetaMask Expands DeFi Functionality For Institutional Entities
- BREAKING: Envion Founders Win Court Case Against CEO
- Paranoid Internet to Organize Germany’s Largest Crypto Conference, C3
- BREAKING: Rogue Envion CEO Ditches Court Hearing
- Identity Operating System (idOS) Launches: True user-owned identity management coming to NEAR, Gnosis, and Aleph Zero
- Savedroid: Bringing crypto to the masses
- Regulatory pressure finally catches up with cryptocurrencies
- Bullish.com Crypto Exchange: A Story of Unfulfilled Potential and Opportunism in the Crypto World?
- The C3 Crypto Conference has started
- South African Asset Management Firm Sygnia to Launch Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Quant Crypto Price Increased by +50% in 1 Month – Rumor or the Future of Finance to invest in?
You might also like
More from Blockchain
Bitcoin just crossed $40,000. Will Bitcoin reach $70,000 again? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin price prediction article.
BTC is almost at $40,000 while the altcoin market is awaiting further highs. Here are our picks of the top …