The crypto market witnessed yet another crash last week. Bitcoin prices were expected to hold the $20,000 price mark, but failed to do so as prices fell and reached a low of $18,500. Today, this low price turned to become a strong support for the medium-term. Will Bitcoin go up? Is the Bitcoin consolidation a good thing for crypto prices? In this Bitcoin price prediction article, we analyze Bitcoin from a technical standpoint.
Is the Bitcoin Consolidation a Good Thing?
BTC prices are currently consolidating around the important price of $20,000. In order to assess whether this price action is a good thing, we need to go back to the charts and see previous consolidations and assess what happened. In the case of Bitcoin, when prices sank to the important price of $30,000, we saw a brief consolidation right below this price area. This price action was delimited between $27,500 and $30,000 with occasional breakouts. However, BTC prices broke the lower support price and dropped further to reach the next important support of $20,000.
This previous consolidation shows that a break in the lower support as part of an extended downtrend confirmed the crash towards $20,000. This is quite helpful as today’s price action is very similar. Let’s see what’s happening today with Bitcoin price.
Will Bitcoin go UP after the current Consolidation?
Bitcoin is currently consolidating around $20,000. This consolidation is delimited between $18,500 and $20,000. Prices also managed to breakout lower and higher. Taking this information into account, we can sort of predict certain events based on past price actions.
For the current case of Bitcoin, if prices break the $18,500 price mark as part of a strong bearish trend, we can expect BTC prices to fall lower and reach as a first step the $15,000 price. That’s why the current consolidation is a bit risky, especially for the entire crypto market as Bitcoin still has a market dominance of more than 40%.
On the other hand, if Bitcoin prices manage to break the upper resistance of $20,000 and stay higher, we might anticipate higher prices in the medium term. Currently, the fundamentals in the crypto market are a bit bad, that’s why the long-awaited uptrend has been postponed.
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin price BELOW $20,000 – THIS is where BTC is reaching next
- Bitcoin price hovering around $30,000 is GOOD! Here’s why
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Is the Bitcoin Crash over? Or will Bitcoin price reach $10,000?
- Crypto Bloodbath! Which Crypto is the RISKIEST?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bitcoin above 20K AGAIN! Is Bitcoin Price Bullish Today?
- Crypto CRASH? This Analysis Predicts a Bitcoin price reaching $20,000!
- XRP Price is Risky! Sell XRP if prices fall below THIS Area
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Will Bitcoin Price reach $10,000? Maybe, if THIS Happens!
- MATIC Price Prediction – MATIC UP 5% breaking 80 cents, 1 $ Soon?
- Can Bitcoin reach $30,000 before 2023? Final Verdict is HERE!
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- Another Bitcoin CRASH has just been PROVED! THIS Chart Confirms it
- Bitcoin Price is BACK ON TRACK – Should you BUY BTC?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- What’s Happening to Cryptos? BTC, ETH, XRP Price Prediction
- Cardano Price is RISKY! Sell ADA if prices fall below this area ASAP
- When will Bitcoin reach $100,000? The year is NOT Near!
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Finixio Crypto: From Online Marketing to Cryptocurrency Scams?
In this article, we delve into the history of Finixio crypto, its questionable practices, and how its actions contribute to …
What is the Bitcoin CME gap?
Trading Bitcoin can follow many strategies. Do you use FA or TA? Are you a day trader, swing trader, scalper, …
Deutsche Bank CRASH: Will Crypto prices go UP further?
Can Bitcoin and crypto prices go up further after further negative developments in this potential Deutsche bank crash?