Only yesterday it was announced that Binance in the US will launch its own crypto exchange, Binance.US. The company will then compete with crypto exchanges such as Poloniex, Kraken or Coinbase. It is not yet known when the US branch will start operating.
From a Twitter post, it says that the control is tightened to meet the strict rules in the US.
The Binance CEO, Changpeng Zhao, also tweeted that you have to accept short-term pain in order to achieve long-term success.
Alex Krüger, a well-known trader on the scene, believes that around 25-30% of US citizens will move from binance.com to binance.us, which could reduce demand for the BNB coin. Today, the BNB coin has fallen by 6%.
Just a few days ago, Binance had listed Fantom (FTM), a DAG-based smart contract platform. The exchange will start trading for FTM/BNB, FTM/BTC, FTM/USDT, FTM/TUSD, FTM/USDC and FTM/PAX trading pairs at 2019/06/11 4:00 AM (UTC). People can now commence saving FTM in the compound for trading.
In the month of April 2019, Binance delisted Bitcoin SV. The reason behind this decision was the Bitcoin SV no longer satisfy the rules outlined by Binance. The exchange announced that the step was a part of its reviews of the digital assets it selects to list and whether they meet particular standards implemented by the company.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Binance To List Fantom (FTM)
- Bitcoin Cash Fork LIVETICKER by CryptoTicker
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- Binance back online after DDoS attack
- Binance Hacked for 7000 BTC
- DeFi On Binance Smart Chain: What is BurgerSwap?
- Binance Executes 11th BNB Burn, Launches Smart Contracts Platform
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- The Top 7 Crypto Debit/Credit Cards
- The Top 5 Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs)
- Top 5 Upcoming Airdrops – November 2021
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Bitcoin ETF Decision Postponed
- BlockMark Gems – A Review Of The First Gems NFTs On The Blockchain
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- Top 5 Upcoming Airdrops – August 2021
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Genesis has declared bankruptcy after enduring catastrophic losses. As a result, Genesis has filed for bankruptcy.