Cryptocurrency exchange Binance has decided to delist Bitcoin SV. According to a press release from the exchange, the Bitcoin SV no longer satisfy the rules outlined by Binance and it will delist the asset later this month.
The news released on April 15 via a press release from Binance. In the post, the exchange announced that the step is part of its reviews of the digital assets it selects to list and whether they meet particular standards implemented by the company. Binance stated:
When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all of our users.
Changpeng Zhao (CZ) the CEO of Binance has tweeted he will remove Bitcoin SV from the stock market and will continue to take such actions.
Craig Wright is known for posing as the legendary bitcoin finder Satoshi Nakamoto. The problem is that he has not given any clear proof of this. Last week, a controversy emerged about Craig Wright and Hodlonaut, a Bitcoin enthusiast that built the Lightning Network Torch. At one time, Wright attempted to serve Hodlonaut with a lawsuit/letter, giving $5,000 as a prize for knowledge on the pseudonymous person
Quickly, many in the crypto world took problem with this try to hurt Hodlonaut, following in a public reaction against Wright & Co, who are in the Bitcoin Satoshi’s Vision (BSV) tent.
The BTC SV Hodler experienced a big hit after Binances announcement. The price collapsed by around 8%. It is noticeable that the BTC cash price experienced a rapid soaring at the same time. This is because the BTC SV investors switched to BTC cash. We can not wait to see how the drama about the Faketoshi named Craig Wright continues.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Craig Wright Basically Admits BSV Was Artificially Pumped
- Craig Wright’s Bitcoin Whitepaper Furore
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin SV – 268% Rise in A Week – Coordinated Pump and Dump?
- The dispute between Craig Wright and Vitalik Buterin escalates
- What is Bitcoin SV? Should you add BSV to your portfolio?
- BitMEX Launches A Fork Monitoring Website
- XRP Price can TRIPLE in the next few weeks if THIS Happens, Here’s Why
- Bitcoin Cash Fork LIVETICKER by CryptoTicker
- US War Economy Act: Trump orders Google to mine Bitcoin due to Corona crisis
- Important Crypto Halvenings In 2020: Complete Overview
- Top 5 Coins This Week, Massive Gains
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Cryptocurrency Market Fared Well In COVID19 Crisis, CoinGecko Reveals
- John Mcafee knows Satoshi’s true identity
- Crypto Market – Falling BSV, Schiff’s Mistake, Polybius Rising etc.
You might also like
More from Crypto
Ethereum price up: Is it wise to purchase ETH? In this Ethereum price prediction, we analyze what might come for …