The crypto market is currently in a severe correction. The Bitcoin price is currently struggling with some difficulties to break the 40K price barrier. External factors in particular, such as a possible increase in the key interest rates of the central banks and the war in Ukraine, have had a negative impact on the price. But 2022 could also be bullish again. That’s why in this article, we present the top 3 altcoins that could explode in 2022.
Can Cryptos become bullish again in 2022?
In the last few months, Bitcoin and other altcoins have fallen sharply. There were a few reasons for this in the last few weeks:
- The discovery of the new virus variant in December 2021 caused extreme damage to the market.
- Due to the strong inflation, the central banks want to raise the key interest rates, which reduces the risk appetite of investors.
- The war in Ukraine caused prices to fall worldwide, which also hurt cryptocurrencies.
In the last 3 months, there have been heavy losses in the cryptocurrency market.
On the other hand, there are signs that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could rise again.
- With a possible end to the war in Ukraine or at least an easing of the situation, the global markets should rise again and thus the cryptocurrencies should rise again.
- The pandemic is coming to an end, which should also push markets higher.
- Bitcoin network fundamentals such as hash rate and blockchain activity are increasing. These are signs of a bull market as external factors weaken.
- The adaptation of the blockchain is progressing, which should give Altcoins a boost after the correction.
- The great parabolic bull run that occurred in the crypto market in late 2013 and 2017 failed to materialize in late 2021. According to the theory of the extended Bitcoin cycles, this could now follow in 2022.
Top 3 Altcoins to Buy during this Bear Market
#1 Cardano (ADA)
Cardano’s ADA token, like almost all other cryptocurrencies, has lost a lot of value in the last 3 months. Cardano experienced an excellent run in the late summer of 2021, which brought the cryptocurrency to 3rd place by market capitalization. But now the ADA course is only at 0.79 US dollars.
Cardano is perhaps the most technically sophisticated blockchain on the crypto market. It combines technical brilliance with fast transaction speeds and smart contract functions. This means that the Cardano blockchain can form the basis of decentralized financial products (DeFi) and non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Cardano is referred to as the “Ethereum killer” and is further developed according to scientific principles. In 2022, Cardano could make another big leap due to the Basho development phase, which should massively increase scalability.
#2 Polkadot (DOT)
Polkadot is another blockchain that has been quiet for the past few months due to sharp rises in cryptocurrencies like Solana and Terra and the sharp correction. The DOT token is the 11th cryptocurrency by market capitalization. Polkadot has enormous potential as a network.
Polkadot has plans to become the “Internet of Blockchains”. What is special about the blockchain are the so-called “parachains”, which can create connections between different blockchain networks. As a result, Polkadot represents interoperability between the most important blockchains, which could bring a revolution in the crypto market and in the Web 3.0 project in the future.
#3 Altcoins to Buy: Terra (LUNA)
Terra (LUNA) is one of the most interesting cryptocurrencies on the market. In the Terra Network, the price stability of stablecoins is ensured by algorithms. This makes these stablecoins independent from physical currency backing. Terra wants to build a flourishing ecosystem on this premise.
The platform’s native token is known as LUNA. The LUNA token ensures the price stability of the stablecoins. However, as a “real” cryptocurrency, LUNA can increase in price over time, which makes an investment interesting. With its innovative concept, Terra is making great progress in the DeFi sector and, according to “Total locked value” at DeFi, is now number 2 behind Ethereum. Therefore, Terra (LUNA) is one of the most promising cryptocurrencies in 2022.
Those Altcoins to Buy are available on crypto exchanges such as Coinbase and Kraken .
- Conservative Prediction: Can XRP reach $5 in 2023?
- Terra LUNA Crypto shoots 30% and becomes between Top 10! Buy LUNA?
- Is Polkadot Dead? Strong competition in the Crypto Scene! Buy DOT?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Bitcoin Price will do THIS next: BEWARE of those levels!
- LUNC Price Prediction: Is Terra Luna Classic ‘The Cullinan Diamond’ of Crypto?
- Bitcoin Price Recovers while Altcoins SHOOT! Is it Time to Swap to Alts?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- What is DJED Crypto? Here’s a Quick Brief on Cardano Stablecoin
- WHAT Downtrend? Ethereum Price will reach $5K and THIS is Why
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can ADA Price reach by 2025?
- Those 3 Cryptos can RECOUP your Losses after the Bitcoin Crash
- Can You Make a Profit in a Bear Market? If so, How?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- LUNA Price is about to POP! Should you Buy LUNA Crypto Today?
- G7 Countries to Regulate Cryptos – is Crypto Regulation Good or Bad?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Top 3 Altcoins to BUY before January 2023 (Don’t Miss OUT!)
- $BTC Price reaches Strong Resistance – Will a Bitcoin 40K Price Happen?
- Can Cardano ADA reach $10? Maybe not right now…
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Shiba Inu might EXPLODE as US Banks become Risky! Will SHIB go up?
Shiba Inu coin might explode as the confidence in US banking decreased. What is the Shiba Inu forecast for the …
Arbitrum Airdrop: How to claim your free $ARB token?
The Arbitrum Foundation revealed that the tokens would be distributed to community members via Arbitrum airdrop.
IOTA Coordicide: A Decentralized Revolution for a Price Resurgence?
Can the IOTA Coordicide update with new decentralization, on the other hand, cause the IOTA price to explode?