A large number of people understand that digital currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum are here to stay. Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and investors are also of the view that digital currencies will give a secure shelter for their assets and money. Unplanned research on the internet can explain that people now have many alternatives to pick from when it comes to an online broker. Still, some brokers understand the accurate secret to be recognized within the traders. They invent their conformity flawlessly to meet the requirements of the new and sophisticated traders. Among such traders, a significant name that has risen lately is 10-Capital.
The trading platform was designed to direct the actual requirements of the traders and to deliver a much-needed level of knowledge and assistance to the swiftly developing CFD panorama. The company was established by a group of professional authorities of the commercial and internet businesses.
Robust trading platform?
It has a various product collection since there are several assets that traders will have access to on the platform such as CFDs on indices, commodities, stocks, and cryptocurrencies. Traders can start trading after they pick an asset that achieves amplest for them. It also gives traders some trading tools and analytics.
According to its website, the company has devised a trading platform that can accommodate all its users, no matter what their experience or knowledge. The broker understands precisely how critical it is to perform trades promptly for profiting on market drives and so it has built a completely functioning and user-friendly trading platform. The platform can be downloaded on the desktop or people can also install its app on their smartphones.
How does this work?
For example, if a client elects to go with the limited volatile choice of indices then the platform allows this client to invest in NASDAQ, FTSE, and DAX amongst others. Furthermore, if clients are interested in trading currency pairs in the foreign exchange business then it allows them to exchange pairs of currencies like USD, CAD, AUD, GBP, EUR and more. After this, clients have many options in the commodities market as well, which incorporates soft goods like corn, wheat, coffee, etc., and valuable metals like silver, gold, platinum, and palladium. The broker has also provided its users the possibility of investing in some top cryptos in the market like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ethereum.
The multiple account options
There are six different accounts types with some outlined for new traders and others created for seasoned brokers. It allows users to open a basic account even if they are novice, learners, researchers or students.
How does this work?
- The primary account choice is the Basic one and since it is for beginners, it is easy and effortless to sign up for it. The deposit terms for this account is nearby 500 EUR and there is a 10% loyalty bonus linked with it. There are many peculiarities linked with this account such as periodic market analysis, a junior account manager for 2 weeks, 24/5 customer support, trading signals once every day and 10% insurance level.
- The next alternative is known as the Silver account and for this account, users have to deposit 10,000 EUR to sign up for it. The loyalty bonus for this account is raised to 20% and along with the basic account peculiarities, it possesses high-level charts, trading signals and alerts, WhatsApp support and saving account.
- The gold account is the third alternative with 10-Capital and users can open this account when they deposit 100,000 EUR. With this account, users can access particular updates, webinars, education center, trading signals two times in a day, a group of analysts and junior and senior account managers. The loyalty bonus and insurance are raised to 30% with this account type.
- Next is the Platinum account alternative in which the loyalty bonus and insurance level hit 60% and the deposit demand is raised to 250,000 EUR. There is money management support granted and trading signals are provided three times a day.
- The Diamond account is the fifth option and the bonus and insurance level is now 80% with a deposit of 500,000 EUR. Users will be invited to VIP events and trading signals are available throughout the day.
- Last option, the Millionaire Club is for professional traders and it demands 1,000,000 EUR in the deposit to give users access to everything that the broker proposes. The bonus and insurance is 100%.
The broker has implemented a Know your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies to avoid fraud. In this, the platform encrypts all the data on its website and the client funds are kept in segregated accounts so there is no misappropriation.
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Steemit, and join our Telegram channel for the latest blockchain and cryptocurrency news.
Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
101Investing: New crypto broker tested
Brokereo, The New CFD Broker On The Market
Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
Limited Offer: Crypto Bonus up to $30,030 with ByBit, here’s how!
Bybit Review 2022: Is Bybit a Good Exchange?
Spend 10 Minutes Doing This and Grow Your Bitcoin and Ethereum
Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
GigaFX Review: 10 Features of the Platform
Bybit x CryptoTicker: Crypto Bonus up to $9,020 with Easy Steps! Here’s How
The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
What is Phemex Cryptocurrency Exchange and How does it work? – The Ultimate Guide
Binance Review 2022 – Is Binance a Good Exchange?
KPMFX Review 2021 – Your Online Trading Trendsetter
Kraken in Review – For whom is the popular exchange really suitable?
Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
Top 5 Crypto-Friendly Banks for Investors and Enthusiasts
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
Silvergate Crypto Bankruptcy: Why did Silvergate Crash?
Silvergate crypto bank has announced that it will begin the process of "winding down" its operations and liquidating its bank. …
Tracking Your Crypto Portfolio and NFTs Made Easy: Discover the 5 Best Token and NFT Trackers of 2023
Track your crypto portfolio and NFTs with ease using the many available trackers. CoinmarketCap, Coingecko, eToro, OpenSea, and Cryptowatch offer …