Ultimate Fintech, producers of the iFXEXPO will present the Virtual Vision Finance Expo, taking place online on June 10 2020. This unique event has got finance leaders across the globe talking, so what’s it about?
A 100% Virtual Expo Hall with 100+ Exhibitors
Due to the global pandemic, meetings, networking, and workshops will be conducted through online video and/or voice calls, with participants dialing in from their homes all over the world.
The 3D Expo Hall will accommodate 100+ exhibiting brands and 5,000+ targeted visitors. In an open networking environment, executives from various industry fields will be participating including financial services, retail and institutional trading, digital assets and blockchain, payments, banking, regulation, marketing and other service providers. Registered participants will have the opportunity to build potential business relationships and generate leads by connecting with solutions-providers.
The expo comes at a difficult time for almost every industry on the planet. The financial services sector is not immune to the impact of the new coronavirus and is currently facing challenges on multiple fronts.
- Cost overruns, project delivery and profitability could lead to project standstills and closures. Banking technology companies globally are plunging into Business Continuity Planning (BCP) mode.
- More pressure on risk management due to higher trading volumes.
- Coping with increased demand for trader education.
- Managing remote onboarding, sales and KYC procedures.
- Adjusting to online networking in the wake of cancelled expos, events and training seminars.
- Adjusting marketing messaging and promotions to connect with traders and investors across a range of channels.
- Managing internal communications, projects and tasks in a sector that has traditionally not worked in a decentralized way.
Fintech companies, meanwhile, are relatively well-placed to deal with digital demand and remote working requirements, although some are facing funding uncertainty in this volatile period.
Ultimate Fintechoffers attendees an unparalleled advantage
Sarah Henry, Ultimate Fintech COO explained the unique opportunity presented by the Virtual Fintech Expo,
We are very excited about this shift to the virtual world of networking! The Virtual Vision Finance event will serve as an unparalleled advantage to our attendees and exhibitors, to keep growing their business networks within the virtual space with the added benefit of a greater global reach.
During these times, it is an absolute must for brands to have a strong presence online and our goal is to help them achieve that. The connections that they will make at our virtual show are the future business partners they will celebrate with at our physical shows!
Book a Virtual Booth
As a virtual exhibitor at Virtual Vision Finance, you’ll have an exceptional opportunity to showcase your brand, connect with potential business partners and generate high-value leads.
With various in-booth options such as live chat, pre-arranged meetings, a variety of video options, and brand material uploading, you will also have access to detailed statistics and contact details of all your booth visitors. Reach out to [email protected] to find out about the options available to you.
How to attend as an individual?
Those interested in joining Virtual Vision Finance as a guest — gaining access to hours of insightful content, live virtual panels, fireside chats and workshop sessions with live Q&A and polls hosted by some of the biggest names in finance, can book their place online. Participants will also keep their access to the virtual platform for a month, allowing for prolonged networking with individuals who can bring real value to your business.
Speakers and Topics From Across The Full Spectrum Of Finance
The 24-hour live event will feature a wide range of speakers from all over the world of finance and financial regulation. A few of the exciting panels and speakers include:
Asian Markets Roundup: What’s Next?
- Celeste Skinner (moderator) | Editor | Finance Magnates
- Maggie Yeung | CEO, Greater China | IG Group
- Wilson Cheung | Director of Conduct and Regulations Team | Deloitte
- Benjamin Chang | Chief Executive Officer | Swissquote Asia
- Frankie Ho President | International Business | iClick Interactive
Key Updates from Global Regulatory Frameworks
- Ron Finberg (moderator) | Regulatory Specialist | Cappitech
- Tom Wieczorek | Managing Director, Global Product Management, UnaVista, | London Stock Exchange Group
- Mark Kelly | Founder and CEO | Regulatory Advice Limited
- Evdokia Pitsillidou | Risk & Compliance Director | Salvus Funds
- Sophie Gerber | Co-CEO, Director, | TRAction Fintech, Sophie Grace
Leaders Round Table: Insight for a New Era
- Ben Myers | Head of News | Finance Magnates (moderator)
- Harpal Sandhu | CEO | Integral
- Andrew Ralich | Founder and CEO | oneZero
- Brendan Callan | CEO | FXCM
- Duncan Anderson | Chief Executive Officer | Tickmill UK
- Marc Levin | Chief Executive Officer | CFH Group
Marketing for Social Distancing: Marketing & Acquisition Tips
- Laoura Salveta (moderator) | Partner & Director of Marketing | 120Advertising
- Marc Hiney | Head of International Finance (FX / Cryptocurrency) | AdRoll
- Panos Lamprakos | Head of Finance & Gaming | Google
- Nicc Lewis | CEO & Founder | Expozive Marketing & Marcom
- Charlotte Day | Creative Director | Contentworks Agency
Understanding Traders: COVID19 Edition
- Steven Hatazakis (moderator)|Global Director of Online Broker Research| ForexBrokers.com
- Jerome Favresse | Managing Director | Trading Central Labs
- Eugene Sorenson | VP of Product Management | ChartIQ
- Ann Hunt | CEO | Chasing Returns
- Ilan Azbel | CEO | Autochartist
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Fintech World Counts Down To iFX EXPO Dubai
- Last Call For Dubai ‐ Updates from the iFX EXPO
- SHIB’s Burn Rate Soars: Can it Ignite a Price Rally in 2023?
- AIBC Summit to Hold its First Ever Fully Virtual Event
- Don’t Miss Out on the Finance Magnates Africa Summit for These Top 5 Reasons
- Future Blockchain Summit returns to reunite global Blockchain ecosystem as part of only major in-person tech event of 2020
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- CoinAgenda Global Announces First Virtual Conference for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Shaping the Blockchain & Crypto Ecosystem at Hong Kong Blockchain Week 2020 November 17-19, With Main Block O2O Virtual Summit on Nov 18th
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Take part in Unitize Online event with Vitalik Buterin and Changpeng Zhao
- C3: Gathering of the Crypto-Ecosystem in Berlin
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Berlinverse: A Successful Metaverse Experience! Here’s a Quick Recap
- Fifth Annual CoinAgenda Global Conference
- Paris Saint-Germain To Launch Cryptocurrency
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- Coinagenda Global Announces Speakers for Las Vegas Conference
- Bangkok gears up for the Beyond Blocks Summit
- Online Event With Vitalik Buterin and Changpeng Zhao – Join Unitize
You might also like
More from Sponsored Post
Capitalix Review 2023: A Reliable and Trustworthy Broker for Trading
In this review, we will explore the features, benefits, and drawbacks of trading with Capitalix, and help you decide if …
SMURFS Coin ($SMURFS): Missed PEPE? Here’s another alternative…
SMURFS Coin: In this article, we talk about what is Smurfs coin and how to buy Smurfs. Did you miss …
Mondo Gate is REVOLUTIONIZING Bitcoin Storage, Here’s How!
Mondo Gate, a company from Neustadt in Holstein, aims to combine convenience and security of cryptocurrency custody. Read to find …