The number of Initial coin offerings investments is already four times bigger than traditional early stage venture capital. With the rise of cryptocurrencies the market for companies shares (not just tokens) is getting bigger. That does not mean that the work of VC will go away at the moment. It is still vital to have access to resources, connections and help for new startups. Merely the structure the structure will change significantly.
Neufund – The Future Of Funding Ventures
Neufund aims to do exactly that. Their goal is to “provide creators with the tools to fund their ventures by going directly to those who believe in their success”. That means blockchain companies as well as traditional companies.
Neufund just finished their ICBM (Initial Capital Building Mechanism) and collected over 12 million EUR in cryptocurrency. An ICBM differs from an ICO in ownership. In an ICO the investment goes to the blockchain company, where the investor gets a token in return. In an ICBM the company (in this case Neufund) has to control over the funds itself. The token
Interview With Blockchain Reporter Moritz Bierling
We wanted to know what is behind the new ways of funding startups? In this interview we learn about Neufund’s service, we talk about ICMB’s, the Neumark (Neufunds Token) and its plans for the upcoming months.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Holo reinvents ICO: Initial Community Offering
- TEN Capital Hosting Emerge ICO Summit In Texas
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- The World of ICOs Ain’t Always Sunshine and Rainbows
- Test your Crypto Knowledge – What is the difference between ICO and STO?
- Savedroid Back Online: “Exit Scam” To Send A Message
- 46% of ICOs have Failed, Here’s what you need to know about the other 54%
- Top Crypto Accelerator Programs for 2023
- ICO: An Innovative Way To Get Funded
- SaveDroid Halts Smart Contract Due to HitBTC Hiccup
- Millions of tokens are being destroyed by crypto startups
- Binance’s CEO Defends ICOs
- What is the Current Status of STOs?
- Top 5 ‘Dead’ Altcoins: NEM, BCC make the list
- Serena Williams invests in Coinbase: Crypto in Spotlight
- Washington DC round table to discuss the future of the US ICO Market
You might also like
More from Blockchain Companies
Despite the meme-driven enthusiasm, there have been speculations about BLUR's potential link to a Ponzi scheme. Is Blur good to …