Bitcoin mining can be so much fun and profitable at the same time if you can manage to balance the costs of electricity along with efficient Bitcoin mining hardware. But Bitcoin mining can prove to be difficult for an average person as the market is too competitive. If you want some Bitcoins, it’s always recommended to buy them instead of mining them. Before moving on to the list, the two main factors we considered for composing the list are:
- Hash rate
- Energy consumption
With that being said, let’s get started with the top 5 Bitcoin mining hardware list.
1. BitMain AntMiner S5
When compared to the other Antminer models S7 and S9, S5 may not be the latest version in the market but it gives a power-packed performance. S5 produces a power supply of 115 Voltes, which draws about 560 Watts. And also S5’s power consumption requirements are low. The unit produces almost about 1 GH/s for every 0.50 watts consumed with respect to its efficiency. The efficiency of S5 has definitely improved a lot when compared to its predecessor. BitMain AntMiner S5 is undoubtedly one of the best Bitcoin miners in 2019.
2. BitMain AntMiner S9
As of now, BitMain AntMiner S9 is one of the best Bitcoin mining hardware available in the market. It has a hash rate of around 14 TH/sec which is one of the highest we have ever seen. It consists of 3 circuit boards containing a total of 189 chips. BitMain AntMiner S9 is almost twice as efficient when compared to BitMain AntMiner S7. The low cost and high efficiency of the BitMain AntMiner S9 make it a viable choice for the intermediate or expert miners out there who are looking to make some profit.
3. AntMiner T9
Here comes another Bitcoin mining hardware which is a bit more expensive when compared to S9. T9 posses a hash rate of almost 12.5 TH per second and energy consumption is 1450 watts, which makes it less powerful and efficient when compared to S9. Even though AntMiner T9 is preferred over S9 because of its high-quality chips that make it more stable and increased resistance to burning out. If you are an expert miner looking for a durable Bitcoin miner, then this is a good option for you.
4. Dragonmint T16
Dragonmint T16 is regarded as the first Bitcoin mining hardware to achieve the hash rate of 16 TH/s. This makes T16 very exceptional at the time being. Dragonmint T16 needs a power supply of over 1600 watts but consumes only 0.075 J/GH. T16 uses the ASICBOOST algorithm which can boost its efficiency by 20 percent. All of this constitutes the T16 to be one of the best Bitcoin miners in 2019.
5. AvalonMiner 741
Canaan launched one of the best and most affordable Bitcoin mining hardware. It provides a decent hash rate of almost 7.3 TH/s with an efficiency of 0.16 J/GH and has a power consumption of 1150 watts. It features an air forming cooling system that allows a total of 88 chips to function as a single unit. The cooler helps in keeping the miner running almost all the time.
Since the inception of Bitmain in 2013, it has dominated the ASIC market. Bitmain is regarded as the only company with a proven record that sold the most efficient miner hardware to the public. Halong mining launched its Dragonmint T1 Miner which is believed to be the fastest Bitcoin miner yet released and is considered as the best choice for anyone getting started with mining. Because of this, the competition in the market has grown and other companies are forced to launch new miners with high efficiency.
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Top 3 Best ASIC Bitcoin Mining Hardware for 2019
- Cryptocurrency miners facing disruptive losses
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- What is mining hash rate? Litecoin hash rate touches an all-time high
- Bitmain Discloses Transparency Policy
- Top 3 Bitcoin Mining Profit Calculator
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- What happens if a supercomputer is involved in Bitcoin Mining?
- Intel Wins Patent For Efficient Bitcoin Mining Processor
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Insider Reports Suggest Chinese Miners Are Laser Focused On Ethereum Mining
- Bitcoin Mining with Solar Power – is it worth it?
- Is Bitcoin Mining Illegal? Here’s Everything you Need to Know in 2022
- The Big Ripple Price Prediction for 2023 – How high can the XRP price go in 2023?
- How to Mine Monero?
- Will Jihan Wu Step Down as Bitmain CEO?
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- “Green” Ethereum Will Soon Reduce Power Consumption By 99.9%
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Why is Bitcoin Crashing? Will Bitcoin crash to 10K?
Will Bitcoin crash to 10K? In this Bitcoin price prediction, we analyze why is Bitcoin down and the potential next …
Silvergate Crypto Bankruptcy: Why did Silvergate Crash?
Silvergate crypto bank has announced that it will begin the process of "winding down" its operations and liquidating its bank. …
THIS Trader believes Bitcoin will CRASH to $10,000…is this Possible?
A Twitter user by the name of "Profit Blue" believes Bitcoin will crash to $10,000. Will this realize soon? Will …