The search for the next “Bitcoin” never ceases to stop among cryptocurrency entrepreneurs. They delve themselves into reading about new tech and innovations in the crypto realm. Wanting a “get rich quick” coin is never a bad thing, but it is the duty of the buyer to do a full background check, assess his downside potential and take ownership in case things go south. In this article, we introduce you to an interesting token that has high potentials.
Meet Keep3rV1 – A platform for Project Management
Keep3rV1 is a decentralized platform intended to simplify the coordination between projects that need to source outside development operations and those who can provide those required services. Basically, the project serves as a job board that facilitates the interaction between job posters and job executors, known as Keepers.
The project was first announced on Oct. 22, 2020. It launched on the Ethereum platform in beta mode on October 28th, 2020.
What makes Keep3rV1 distinctive?
Keep3rV1 seeks to reduce the maintenance faced by blockchain-based projects that utilize large numbers of smart contracts to power increasingly intricate systems. It uses an ERC-20 token, KP3R, for governance and to deliver rewards to Keepers.
Keepers are rewarded in KP3R for completing jobs, although a project may submit Ether (ETH) in exchange for KP3R-equivalent credits.
Andre Cronje, the founder of Keep3rV1 and a blockchain engineer, has said that Keep3rV1 has the added value of consenting for the development of DApps that would otherwise not be possible, including MetaWallet — a smart-contract wallet that does not require transactions or gas fees — and Unihedge — an impermanent loss mitigation system.
Keep3rV1 has no fixed token supply, and the project did not have an initial coin offering or token generation event. Rather, KP3R is minted when liquidity is provided to the platform via Uniswap.
Keep3rV1 Technical Analysis
Keep3rV1 witnessed yesterday on the 19th a breakout from its sideways channel on the upper line and broke the resistance level of USD 160. This breakout was followed by increased volatility during midnight (a phenomenon very common in the crypto space). The price later shot up to USD 270 from a low of USD 130, to register an increase of 107% (Fig.1).
Following this price hike, one can only prepare for the worst and plot the Fibonacci retracement to see where prices might potentially adjust towards, in this case in figure 2, all the way to level USD 200 or a 50% price adjustment.
Keeping in mind the above retracement, traders can wait for potential price adjustments in order to enter the market. Currently, Keep3rV1 has a market cap of USD 50.7 million with a circulating supply as low as 200,001 KP3Rs. Since prices are purely based on tech advancements and supply/demand, prices might easily x5 or x10.
Good positioning and a regular follow up on the crypto market via resourceful and reliable news sources (like yours truly here at CryptoTicker) will be a great help and guide in managing your cryptos.
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Ethereum Price is climbing FASTER than Bitcoin…reaching its previous ATH soon?
- Ethereum Price – Two Potential Scenarios before 2021
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- Will Ethereum price hit USD 2,000 before MARCH 2021?
- Bitcoin Price Halts – Did the Adjustment KILL the Strong Momentum?
- Bitcoin Price – Is This the END of the Uptrend?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – Establishing well above the USD 14,000 price
- Bitcoin Price Analysis – What Happened to BTC during the weekend?
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Bitcoin Price has Bad News – What should you do TODAY?
- Bitcoin Price is shooting High! Is Bitcoin Back on Track to 60K?
- Ether Price Analysis – Key Support Levels to Consider
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP Reach in 2025?
- When to ACTUALLY say Bitcoin Price is crashing down
- This Technical Analysis signals a further heavy drop for Ethereum…Should you be concerned?
- How High will XRP Price reach after Ripple wins the SEC Lawsuit? XRP 3$?
- Ethereum Price Analysis – Uptrend momentum still going strong
- Ethereum Price breaks USD 500 for the first time in 2 years! What’s next?
- Ethereum Price Analysis – Adjustment in Prices as Predicted during the Weekend
You might also like
More from Altcoin
TOP 10 Undervalued MEME Tokens after Pepe – 2023
Meme coins are emerging as a promising option. This article is all about the top 10 undervalued meme tokens after …
Say Goodbye to DOGE and Hello AIDOGE! Prices are up by 150%?
In this article, we will explore ARBDOGE, its key features, and why it has gained attention in the world of …
Turbocharging the Crypto World: ChatGPT Coin TURBO Surges 2,000%
This article details the journey of creating TurboToadToken developed with the assistance of GPT-4. Let's take a look at this …