The effect of social media on cryptocurrency values is immense, especially due to the impacts of billionaire Elon tweets. His influence when publishing any type of message on Twitter is very powerful and has been notable, and it has also generated very high degrees of anxiety in investors. The world seems to be paying great attention to what Musk posts on his account, but how long will he influence the market for? Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, the world’s second-largest cryptocurrency, considers that Musk’s influence will not be forever.
According to Vitalik Buterin, it’s all about learning lessons
The latest crashes in the cryptocurrency markets were closely related to the opinions that Elon Musk, Tesla CEO, posted on his Twitter account.
Vitalik Buterin, the youngest known crypto millionaire in the world, believes that investors must learn not to be so hooked on these types of posts. And this attitude will strengthen the market.
He shared his ideas in a video interview with CNN Business, where he pointed out that a certain degree of madness is normal in the crypto world. Also, he stated that it is so new and still needs a lot of work to make it valuable to humanity. He believes that as markets learn, Elon Musk’s claims will lose influence.
He assured that markets will create an immune system but this requires some time. This is why the values
However, he dismissed the idea that the CEO’s activity, more precisely related to Bitcoin and Dogecoin, had to do with malicious intentions.
Did the crypto bubble explode from Elon Tweets?
The 27-year-old billionaire also noted that he believes cryptocurrencies are in a bubble, although it is very difficult to predict when this bubble might burst, if not already has it. He argued that the reason for this is that often an event happens and makes it clear that the technology is not there yet.
Recent events have impacted negatively on market values, as Murk’s opinions and China’s actions and decisions to ban mining and trade activities. These are some of the events responsible for the severe collapse of the world of cryptocurrencies. But despite the falling prices of cryptocurrencies, both Buterin and many others see tremendous potential in them to evolve and be used in the real world.
- Dogecoin x Ethereum: Elon Musk’s Interest Could Result in a 10x Price Surge?
- Elon Musk Impact: Milady Meme Coin Price to Soar by 1000X in the Next Few Days?
- Doge Price Big Boost: Is Elon Musk Set to Rocket Dogecoin Price to $5?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Warren Buffet Hates Crypto! Here’s All He Said To Dip Crypto Prices!
- Elon Musk Backs out from Twitter – Is Dogecoin Price Affected?
- Red Crypto Day – Did Elon Musk’s Tweets affect buyers?
- THIS is how Elon Musk influences the Crypto Market
- DOGE Price Prediction – How High will Dogecoin reach in 2030?
- Elon Musk: Cryptocurrency Is Better Than Paper Money
- Analyzing Elon Musk’s Crypto Journey
- Elon Musk Mentions Crypto For The Nth Time: Should We Care?
- Is SHIBA INU even Alive? SHIB jumped 35% in the past 24 hours!
- How is DOGE Price related to Elon buying Twitter?
- Elon Musk HOLDS Dogecoins – THIS is how much
- Elon Musk is under SEC Investigation…Again?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Will Elon Musk drive the price of DOGE to $2 by 2023?
- Dogecoin Price Prediction: Will X Payments Pump DOGE Prices Higher?
- Bill Gates said he DOESN’T LIKE Bitcoin, and here’s why…
You might also like
More from Crypto
What's interesting is the startling similarity between the market patterns of Bitcoin (BTC) and the NASDAQ. Let's delve into this …
Ethereum's staking is booming, but the value of DeFi assets is dropping consistently. Dive into the factors causing this shift, …