Bitcoin price managed to reach its all-time high price of USD 42,000 only to retrace back and enter a sideways trend. Most cryptocurrencies were affected by this small pullback, while many other coins are shooting higher than BTC. With a lower market dominance of 67%, altcoins were seen as better alternative investments. What happens to Bitcoin prices now? Will we witness a long-term consolidation or will prices move higher?
Bitcoin Price Prediction – TA plotting a consolidation area
In a previous article, we predicted a scenario 2 where prices will manage to consolidate:
In this scenario, buyers will help push prices and keep them strong above the 30K psychological price area. Prices will fluctuate between USD 31,500 and USD 40,000 giving traders major opportunities to day trade and benefit from a sideways trend, until buyers defeat sellers, thus pushing prices above 40K and continuing the uptrend.CryptoTicker’s previous article
After a week of predicting this area of consolidation, here we are witnessing this sideways trend in figure 1 below.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
What can we expect post-consolidation?
Well, Technical Analyses are usually helpful in setting the right entries and exits when trading markets. In this specific case, seeing that prices are consolidating between support and resistance levels, we recommend following the below:
- If you already hold BTC below USD 31,500 prices, you are safe in this phase
- If you are thinking of entering the market, you can enter a buy position and set a stop-loss around that support area of USD 31,500 (preferably lower)
- If you prefer to wait and see price confirmations before entering the market, you can wait for a price of USD 40,000 breach accompanied by high volatility. In this case, you can buy around that price area and set a tight stop-loss.
Consolidations in prices were recently seen as bullish signs, where prices take breathers before continuing their journeys upwards.
The Cryptocurrency market as a whole
In the past 24 hours, the cryptocurrency market was seen mostly higher except for Bitcoin, which is currently consolidating in prices as discussed earlier, hence that market dominance dropping to 67%.
1- Bitcoin (BTC) : – 0.97 %
2- Ether (ETH) : + 0.17 %
3- Tether (USDT) : 0 %
4- Polkadot (DOT) : + 18.37 % (surpassing XRP)
5- Ripple (XRP) : + 0.69 %
6- Cardano (ADA) : + 13.25 % (surpassing LTC)
7- Litecoin (LTC): + 0.95 %
8- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) : + 0.92 %
9- Chainlink (LINK) : + 22.52 %
10- Stellar (XLM): + 2.32 %
Stay Ahead, Stay Updated
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – is Bitcoin REALLY eyeing 40k again?
- What Will Happen to BITCOIN Prices? 2 Scenarios Traders are IGNORING
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Bitcoin Price is BACK ON TRACK – Should you BUY BTC?
- Bullseye BTC Prediction – Bitcoin Price breaches 40K for the third time, 50K next?
- Ethereum price is nearing a PIVOTAL area…Will it make it?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Bitcoin Price Forecast – Can you buy Bitcoins right now or is it too late?
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – BTC Prices Linger on a fine line, Here’s what to expect
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- Is NOW a Good Time to Buy BITCOINS?
- BREAKING – Are investors selling Bitcoins in December 2020?
- Bitcoin Prices crash amid Market Uncertainty – Is THIS the Start of the Downtrend?
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- Bitcoin Price falls below 40k, time to Buy BTC?
- Bitcoin Double Spend – Why Bitcoin Prices Crashed
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Bitcoin price is Consolidating! Here’s why this is a good thing
- Bitcoin price might just have turned Bullish again…This is why
- Bitcoin Price Prediction – Can Bitcoin reach USD 100,000 before 2022?
You might also like
More from Bitcoin News
Will 2023 be a positive year? What will happen to the Bitcoin price in 2023? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin …
Cryptocurrencies crashed hard recently. Can Bitcoin price reach $20,000 before the end of the year? Let's analyze in this Bitcoin …
This article is all about the three cryptocurrencies to consider in this crisis. Let's take a look at it in …