Due to the ongoing bear market, the value of Cardano has been unable to sustain its previous high levels in recent months. Currently, we are experiencing a significant correction phase. Nevertheless, there has been a minor rebound in Cardano’s performance over the past few weeks. Why is Cardano price down? Is there a possibility that investors in Cardano may witness profitable returns in the coming months?
Why is Cardano Price DOWN?
The Cardano price experienced an extremely strong increase in the second half of 2021. In August and early September, ADA went from $1.40 to over $3. In the first half of the year, the price rose from a few cents to over 1 dollar.
Within this time, most investors bought Cardano’s ADA token. According to a report by Into the Block, 80% of the investors who bought the ADA token are at a loss at the current price of $0.37.
Big hype phases always bring new investors to a token. The trick is not to let medium-term price drops make you nervous and to sell at a loss.
What is the probability that the Cardano price will rise to a profit margin?
In January and early February, the Cardano (ADA) price was able to rise from a low to higher prices. At the turn of the year, the ADA rate was still 0.24 US dollars. In mid-February, the Cardano price rose to over $0.41. This was still a loss of over 80% from the all-time high, but it did put some investors back in profit.
With the FTX crash and drop to $0.20 in November 2022, the bottom for the Cardano bear market was very likely reached. Therefore, we basically see a rather bullish development in the last 6 months. After February, however, we see a stop to the strong bull run and rather different price movements.
Based on the chart, a formation with 2 peaks can be seen in the last few weeks, of which the second price peak was above $0.45. This symbolizes a flat formation that could theoretically be a bearish sign. However, if the current decline sees a quick recovery, we could see a bullish break above $0.50. In the pessimistic scenario, the Cardano price could fall again to $0.29. However, the slight price increase of the last few days makes a bullish scenario more likely.
When will Cardano Price rise again?
Despite a possible bearish formation, the Cardano price could rise above $0.50 in the medium and long term, which would bring many investors back into profit. The majority of investors who bought the ADA token in the second half of 2021 will probably have to wait until the next bull market after Bitcoin Halving 2024 .
After the halving, the crypto market should transition back into a strong bull market. At the top, a Cardano price of $10 seems possible, which should ultimately bring investors back into the profit zone in the last bull market. But until then we will have to wait until 2025.
- Cardano price at $10 in 2025 – How likely is this Price?
- Can Cardano Price reach 10 $ in the next Bull Market?
- Can Cardano reach 100 $ in the next Bullrun?
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- Cardano Price is up for a MAJOR BREAKTHROUGH, Buy ADA before 1$?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- Can Cardano reach $100 in the future? History might repeat for ADA
- Big News: Ripple Price is about to TRIPLE? This News Confirms…
- Can Cardano reach 1 $ by the end of the year 2022?
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can ADA Price reach by 2025?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Cardano Price is Back at a Strong Buy Zone…Here’s Why!
- Cardano’s Comeback: Is the Ethereum Killer Ready to Dominate the Bull Market?
- Cardano Forecast: What’s next for Cardano Price after the Crypto Crash?
- XRP relisted, Ripple CEO optimistic about the Lawsuit…BUY XRP in 2023?
- Cardano to Reach $0.60 VERY SOON! Here’s Why…
- Watch THIS level for Cardano – is the uptrend still happening?
- How High will XRP Price reach after Ripple wins the SEC Lawsuit? XRP 3$?
- ADA Price Prediction: Can Cardano Price Reach 3$ by the end of the year 2022?
You might also like
More from Altcoin
Top 5 Blockchains to Use in 2023
In this article, we will explore the top 5 five blockchains to consider using in 2023, along with their key …
Top 3 Reasons why XRP Coin is RISKY! Still want to Buy Ripple?
If Ripple wins over the SEC, there may be a possibility of price surges. Let's mention the top 3 reasons …
The 4 Best Meme Coins for June 2023 – These Tokens Could Bring Massive Profits!
Despite the risks, meme coins can be a lucrative investment opportunity. Here are the four best meme coins that could …