The cryptocurrency of Ripple Labs., Ripple(XRP), can be purchased on many crypto exchanges. Today we will show you step by step instructions how to trade Ripple XRP on Binance, currently the largest crypto exchange.
First, open an account on the Binance platform. To do this, click on Register on the main page. After that, you will reach a page where you have to enter your e-mail address and set the password. After that you will receive a confirmation email on the email account. After confirming these, you have to take care of the security settings of your account before we buy Ripple.
We strongly recommend setting up a two-factor authentication. Best suited for this is the Google Authenticator. This is an app that you can download from Playstore and Appstore.
After downloading it, you have to configure it. To do this, click on the box framed in red on the page with the settings. On the next page the code for the authenticator will be provided.
You can either use the app to scan the QR code or enter the code to the right of it manually. It is essential that the code be saved and backed up so that it can be restored in the event of loss of the phone.
The Google Authenticator app now generates a new six-digit number code every 30 seconds, which is queried for certain actions. The Authenticator app can store multiple accounts.
Different identification levels
Only with a registered e-mail Binance allows to withdraw cryptos worth 2 Bitcoin every 24 hours. If you want to increase the limit, you have to verify with photo ID.
Buy ripple with credit card
Binance currently only supports cash deposits via credit card, the limit is $20,000. Otherwise, you can send all supported crypto currencies to action on the platform.
To buy Ripple by credit card, click on “middle” in the top center and select “deposits”.
Right next to the Visa Mastercard field click on “Buy Now”, you will get the following page:
Here is how many Ripple you want to buy and the amount (Euro or US dollars can be selected). Then you will arrive at a typical input field for credit card data. After the purchase is completed, you can see your XRP under “Medium” -> “Balance”. You can transfer them to your wallet or exchange them with other cryptocurrencies.
If you want to send XRP to Binance, you can set the “Medium” -> “Deposits” XRP ripple and then get the deposit data (XRP address of Binance) displayed below. There you send your Ripple.
If you want to exchange XRP in other cryptocurrencies, go to “Exchange” -> “Basic” in the trading portal.
In the red box on the top right you can set against what you want to swap Ripple (in the picture Bitcoin against XRP). In the field below you can see the last trades. In the middle above is the chart image. This can be resolved as desired (15 minutes in the example). On the left is the order book with the purchase offers (green below) and the sales offers (red above).
As outlined in green you can set your buy or sell bid. And the price for which you would like to buy or sell. The functions are available on all crypto exchanges.
Join Binance now
Disclaimer: This information should not be interpreted as an endorsement of any cryptocurrency. It is not a recommendation to trade. The crypto market is full of surprises and overhyped assets. Do your research before buying anything. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- How to buy IOTA on Bitfinex?
- Why should I buy Bitcoin?
- Conservative Cardano Prediction for 2023 – How high can Cardano go?
- How to buy Ripple (XRP) on Kraken?
- How to register on Bybit and deposit Bitcoin? – A step by step guide
- Ripple Price Prediction – How High will XRP reach in 2050?
- Bybit Review 2022: Is Bybit a Good Exchange?
- Do you know what are Move2Earn Games? Meet StepN Crypto!
- Looking to Buy the Dip? Here’s How To Buy XRP On Binance
- Crypto Millionaire: Buy THESE Cryptos before they BOOM in 2023?
- Casino.me, The New Online Casino in Germany
- Binance Review 2022 – Is Binance a Good Exchange?
- How to Create a Coinbase Account?
- Shiba Inu to Reach 1$ soon? This New Upcoming Development Proves it Right
- How To Make Profit from Polkadot in 2022 – Buy $DOT NOW?
- How Does Binance Staking Work? – A Complete Guide
- XRP Price is about to BOOM if the crypto market recovers! Buy $XRP?
- FTT Token dropped by more than 35% after Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao’s Action
You might also like
More from Altcoin
The crypto market is moving higher! Based on current market trends and expert analysis, here are the top 3 altcoins …