Bybit is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers futures trading and it’s one of the biggest exchanges by trading volume. Registering on Bybit is fairly simple as the platform has designed an easy-to-use interface.
Register on Bybit
Navigate to the official Bybit website here which will directly take you to the registration window.
Here you have two options: Email Registration and Mobile Registration, so choose the one you like. Simply fill in the required fields and click on Sign Up. Once signed up, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS with a verification code that you will need to enter to finish the registration. If there is an issue with the code, you can wait a bit and request another one.
Once that’s done, your account will be fully confirmed and you will be ready to start utilizing Bybit. To further protect your account, you can enable an SMS Authentication system or a Google Authentication method.
Navigate to the ‘Account & Security’ tab on the top right and click on it.
Here you will find both options. Click on Settings and follow the instructions to complete the process. Currently, traders on Bybit do not have to pass any KYC to use the platform. However, if you want to utilize the Fiat Gateway, you will need to pass the mandatory KYC on the specific third-party provider platform.
There are several countries restricted from using Bybit services including:
Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Liberia, Libya, Panama, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Ukraine Crimea, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
The exchange uses a 0.1% flat fee for trading and a different fee for withdrawals but does not charge anything for deposits. Withdrawals are not instant as they are manually reviewed and only processed at 3 designated timings: 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 UTC.
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Binance Review 2022 – Is Binance a Good Exchange?
- Bybit x CryptoTicker: Crypto Bonus up to $9,020 with Easy Steps! Here’s How
- Shiba Inu Price Prediction: How High can SHIB Price reach by 2030?
- bitFlyer Review 2022: Is bitFlyer a Good Exchange?
- Coinbase Review 2023 – Is Coinbase a Good Exchange?
- New Zealand Crypto Exchange Cryptopia Hacked
- BitMEX Review 2022: Is BitMEX a Good Exchange?
- How to register on Bybit and deposit Bitcoin? – A step by step guide
- Kriptomat: A Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Your First Step into Cryptocurrency: How to Buy Bitcoin on Bitpanda
- Trade cryptocurrencies, forex & co. with TradeATF
- How to Buy Ethereum on KuCoin? Step by Step Guide
- Up to $200 Bonus – CryptoTicker x Bybit Trading Competition
- Is this a good time to invest in Ripple?
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
As we progress through the year 2024, Bitcoin (BTC) continues to hold a significant position in the digital currency market. …
Solana (SOL) has recently made headlines with its staggering growth, soaring over 4x in just three months. Here's how to …
Bitpanda is the official trading partner of FC Bayern Munich. To celebrate this, Bitpanda is offering 2 tickets to the …