Bybit is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that offers futures trading and it’s one of the biggest exchanges by trading volume. Registering on Bybit is fairly simple as the platform has designed an easy-to-use interface.
With the code CRYPTOTICKER2022 you get 50% discount in all the tickets
Berlinverse 2022 - 2 days of Web3, NFTs, Art/ Generative Art & Metaverse
Register on Bybit
Navigate to the official Bybit website here which will directly take you to the registration window.
Here you have two options: Email Registration and Mobile Registration, so choose the one you like. Simply fill in the required fields and click on Sign Up. Once signed up, you will receive a confirmation email or SMS with a verification code that you will need to enter to finish the registration. If there is an issue with the code, you can wait a bit and request another one.
Once that’s done, your account will be fully confirmed and you will be ready to start utilizing Bybit. To further protect your account, you can enable an SMS Authentication system or a Google Authentication method.
Navigate to the ‘Account & Security’ tab on the top right and click on it.
Here you will find both options. Click on Settings and follow the instructions to complete the process. Currently, traders on Bybit do not have to pass any KYC to use the platform. However, if you want to utilize the Fiat Gateway, you will need to pass the mandatory KYC on the specific third-party provider platform.
There are several countries restricted from using Bybit services including:
Afghanistan, Central African Republic, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Eritrea, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Liberia, Libya, Panama, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Ukraine Crimea, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
The exchange uses a 0.1% flat fee for trading and a different fee for withdrawals but does not charge anything for deposits. Withdrawals are not instant as they are manually reviewed and only processed at 3 designated timings: 00:00, 08:00, and 16:00 UTC.
- Bybit Review 2022: Is Bybit a Good Exchange?
- Binance Review 2022 – Is Binance a Good Exchange?
- Bybit x CryptoTicker: Crypto Bonus up to $9,020 with Easy Steps! Here’s How
- Cardano Price Prediction – How High can Cardano reach by 2030?
- bitFlyer Review 2022: Is bitFlyer a Good Exchange?
- Coinbase Review 2022 – Is Coinbase a Good Exchange?
- Can Shiba Inu Price Reach 10 Cents?
- Brokereo, The New CFD Broker On The Market
- Shiba Inu Price is about to Increase because of THIS indicator!
- How to register on Bybit and deposit Bitcoin? – A step by step guide
- BitMEX Review 2022: Is BitMEX a Good Exchange?
- Kriptomat: A Leading Cryptocurrency Exchange
- BIGGEST Shiba Inu Prediction: How High can SHiB reach before 2023?
- Trade cryptocurrencies, forex & co. with TradeATF
- Up to $200 Bonus – CryptoTicker x Bybit Trading Competition
- LAST CHANCE to Buy XRP below 50 cents…Here’s Why!
- How to Buy Ethereum on KuCoin? Step by Step Guide
You might also like
More from Cryptocurrency Exchanges
After Celsius, Voyager and FTX, BlockFi announces its bankruptcy. Why did BlockFi file for bankruptcy? Let's talk about the BlockFi …
Will Binance take over the crypto market following FTX bankruptcy. Let's take a look at it in more detail.