We at CryptoTicker use Bybit as an exchange for trading Bitcoin and various other cryptocurrencies. This includes, for example, Ethereum and Litecoin. In this article you will learn how to register on ByBit and how to deposit Bitcoin into your account.
Step 1: Registration on Bybit
In a nutshell:
- Visit the Bybit site via this link
- Enter your e-mail address or cell phone number and password
- Click on “Sign Up”
- As soon as you have clicked on “Sign Up”, you will receive a code by email. You have to enter this code in the next window to be able to use your account.
Step 2: Login and visit the correct page
Once you have registered, you should be logged in directly. If not, you can log in with your previously determined data. When you are logged in, you have to go with the cursor on your e-mail address in the upper right corner, but do not click! When your cursor is over your email, a drop-down list will open. There you have to click on “My Assets”.
Step 3: Deposit Bitcoin
When you click on “My Assets”, you will find the individual coins listed, which you can both trade and deposit. In this case we will use Bitcoin. For this you have to click on “Deposit” in the top row where the Bitcoin logo is displayed.
After clicking on “Deposit”, this window should pop up. There you will receive your wallet address from Bybit. You will need to copy and enter this when you want to transfer Bitcoins to your Bybit account. That’s it, whenever your coins arrive you will get a notification from Bybit and you can then start trading.
You don’t have any Bitcoins to deposit on Bybit yet? No problem. We have written a comprehensive guide to buying Bitcoins.
How to buy Bitcoins on Bybit
If you don’t have any Bitcoins yet, but want some, you can also buy some on Bybit. The process is also very simple.
First, you have to click on “Fiat Gateway” on the page where you can also deposit bitcoins. You should then be redirected to a new page.
As soon as you click on “Fiat Gateway”, this window should appear. There you have to select the currency you want to deposit by the red arrow. In our case EUR (Euro). Then you have to enter the amount you want to deposit to the left of where the “1,000” is. For example, we entered 1000. As soon as you have entered everything and selected you have to click on “Buy now”.
Then this window should appear. Now you have to decide for yourself how you want to pay. If you want to pay with Visa or Mastercard, we recommend that you choose the third from the list, because that’s where you get the most bitcoins credited (there are fewer fees). For example, we will choose “BANXA”. To do this, click on Buy in the “BANXA” list.
Then you land on this page. There you can choose which payment type you would like to pay with. Once you have made up your mind, all you have to do is click on “Create Order”, enter your contact details and verify yourself. This is followed by the payment process and you will receive your Bitcoins!
- FTT Token dropped by more than 35% after Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao’s Action
- How to Buy Ethereum on KuCoin? Step by Step Guide
- How to buy IOTA on Bitfinex?
- PEPE Coin Price to Reach $5 in the Next Seven Days?
- Bybit x CryptoTicker: Crypto Bonus up to $9,020 with Easy Steps! Here’s How
- How to Register on Bybit
- Is this a good time to invest in Ripple?
- Kraken Review 2022 – Is Kraken a Good Exchange?
- How to Buy Shiba Inu on Binance – Step by Step Guide
- Binance Review 2022 – Is Binance a Good Exchange?
You might also like
More from Bybit
In this article, we're going to introduce Bybit, and walk you through a step-by-step guide on how to buy Crypto …